Best Cleft Lip or Palate Repair Hospitals and Cost in Seoul
Choose from 3 best Cleft Lip or Palate Repair hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Cleft Lip or Palate Repair
About Cleft Lip or Palate Repair
Cleft palate is a congenital condition and it develops quite early in pregnancy, cleft develops when there is not enough tissue in the mouth or lip area or the available tissue does not joins, this results in a physical split between the two sides of the upper lips or at times may extend to the upper palate as well. The defect can be detected using an ultrasound and can be corrected post birth with the help of surgeries.
Average Cleft Lip or Palate Repair Cost
|India||Starting from $2500|
- The Banobagi plastic surgery clinic is a famous private healthcare facility located in the Gangnam-Gu area of Seoul, specializing in a range of plastic and cosmetic surgeries. The clinic has a strong team of professionals dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients.
- The clinic flaunts state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical equipment to undertake some of the most complex cases in plastic surgery.
- The surgeons at the Banobagi plastic surgery clinic are active members of prestigious institutions and organizations and boast extensive skills and expertise in their respective fields.
- The internationally renowned clinic specializes in body contouring, face contouring, nose jobs, eyelid correction surgeries, rhinoplasty, lip jobs, breast surgeries, and anti-aging treatments.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.