Best Corneal Crosslinking Hospitals and Cost in Subang Jaya
Choose from 1 best Corneal Crosslinking hospitals in Subang Jaya
Top Hospitals For Corneal Crosslinking
About Corneal Crosslinking
Corneal Crosslinking is a procedure used to treat a disorder known as keratoconus which weakens the cornea (the clear part of the eye that covers the iris and pupil). This procedure uses UV radiation to add collagen cross-links to the cornea in order to strengthen it and help it maintain its shape. This helps prevent further deterioration of the cornea and of the patient\'s vision.
Average Corneal Crosslinking Cost
|India||Starting from $600|
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is a renowned multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia and is a part of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group. The 393-bedded hospital is a forerunner of healthcare service providers with contemporary and advanced infrastructure outfitted with next generation technology and instruments. The hospital houses some of the best oncology specialist and highly reputed renal and hematological experts, backed by years and experience and training in their field of expertise.
- SJMC is Malaysia’s only private hospital to win the Prime Minister’s Quality Award twice in the private sector category (1998 and 2003)
- Honors from the Institute of Quality Malaysia and the International Asia Pacific Quality Award
- Brand Laureate Award for Best Brands in Healthcare representing hospitals in the Asia Pacific region
- Malaysia Branded Service Champion Award, in 2009
- Reader’s Digest consumers award for 2011’s Most Trusted Brand in the private hospital category.
- Cardiothoracic surgery (1st open heart surgery in the private sector – 1985)
- Infertility management (1st Gift and IVF baby in Malaysia – 1987)
- Urology (1st kidney stone lithotripsy - 1988)
- Liver transplant surgery (1st live-related liver transplant in S.E.A. – 1995)
- Cytogenetics (1st in Malaysia)
- Endo Vascular Interventional Radiology (1st Endo-vascular treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms in Malaysia – 1998)
- Bone marrow transplant (1st transplant in Private Sector – 2000)
- Image Guided Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (1st in Malaysia)
- Epilepsy surgery (1st surgery in the Private Sector 2008)
- Awake Craniotomy (1st to be performed in Private Sector)