Best Crystal Braces Hospitals and Cost in Costa Rica
Choose from 2 best Crystal Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Crystal Braces
About Crystal Braces
Crystal Braces are a perfect solution for those who want to have a more cosmetic appearance for orthodontic treatment. The difference between a crystal and traditional braces is the type of bonding the orthodontic brackets make with the patient\'s teeth. The crystal braces treatment uses the brackets that are clear, sapphire, or tooth-colored, and not made of metal. The wire used with crystal braces is white, which helps in providing a natural and aesthetic appearance. This makes crystal braces one of the most popular orthodontic option. The sapphire crystals can be fashioned into brackets for aesthetic braces as they are comfortable, bio-compatible as well as hypoallergenic. These brackets work just like the traditional metal braces, but are almost unnoticeable. In fact, the crystal brackets are almost invisible from a distance. The braces are stain resistant and virtually scratch free, making them an ideal choice for adults, especially those conscious of their appearance.
Hospital Clínica Bíblica is reputed as the oldest and longest running private hospital in Costa Rica. It offers a combination of quality clinical services with a patient centric approach to ensure each patient experience effective and remarkable medical care at the hospital. As a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Clínica Bíblica has been deeply invested in maintaining high security standards and quality of healthcare facilities. They are constantly working to building better infrastructure with international standards, improve the processes in its services, acquiring cutting-edge medical technology and housing the best doctors in Costa Rica.
- Hospital CIMA is a JCI-accredited acute care facility located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The multi-specialty hospital was established in 2000 to help patients avail affordable and quality treatment in Latin America.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 800 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital offers outpatient services in cardiology, audiology, neurology, and spirometry. It also boasts a Lifecycle Center with personalized health check-ups packages for individuals of different age groups.
- The inpatient services include treatments in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery, Opthalmology, and Otorhinolaryngology.
- State of the art and multi-accredited laboratory systems
- An emergency department working all around the week for critically ill or injured patients
- Private room suites equipped with all modern facilities
- Maternity Department with Neonatal care units (NCU) and modular operation theaters
- Exclusive suites and rooms for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Medical, surgical, coronary, and pulmonary ICUs.