Best Crystal Braces Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Crystal Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Crystal Braces
About Crystal Braces
Crystal Braces are a perfect solution for those who want to have a more cosmetic appearance for orthodontic treatment. The difference between a crystal and traditional braces is the type of bonding the orthodontic brackets make with the patient\'s teeth. The crystal braces treatment uses the brackets that are clear, sapphire, or tooth-colored, and not made of metal. The wire used with crystal braces is white, which helps in providing a natural and aesthetic appearance. This makes crystal braces one of the most popular orthodontic option. The sapphire crystals can be fashioned into brackets for aesthetic braces as they are comfortable, bio-compatible as well as hypoallergenic. These brackets work just like the traditional metal braces, but are almost unnoticeable. In fact, the crystal brackets are almost invisible from a distance. The braces are stain resistant and virtually scratch free, making them an ideal choice for adults, especially those conscious of their appearance.
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.
- Ahmed Al-Kadi Private Hospital is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in Durban, South Africa. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Pediatrics, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Urology, and General Surgery.
- Established in 2017, the healthcare facility is a venture by the Islamic Medical Association of South Africa to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- The hospital employs a strong team of doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff who are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- 24 Hour Emergency Department
- 4 Operating Theatres with a laminar flow
- Intensive Care Unit, High Care Unit, and GI Units
- Maternity Ward with Labour Ward
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric Ward
- Lancet Laboratory
- Private Suites
- Perumal & Partners Radiologists