Best Damon Clear Braces Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Damon Clear Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Damon Clear Braces
About Damon Clear Braces
Damon braces are dental appliances that are self-ligating. Although, they are fitted in the same way as traditional metal braces, Damon braces are discrete as well as resistant to staining and discoloration throughout the treatment. While the brackets in other types of braces need to be tightened and adjusted regularly, these braces use a different mechanism to attach wires to brackets. They use a slide mechanism which allows them to move naturally with the teeth as they correct the alignment. Damon braces are more comfortable, natural looking and provide strong results in a shorter span of time. These braces move or align the teeth into the right position in a unique way. The braces comprise of a memory wire that connects sliding brackets without the pressure that is usually put by the elastics (ligator) in traditional braces. They move teeth gradually and tighten over time. The process involves less pressure or force and not usually require supplemental treatment such as tooth extractions and palatal expanders.
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.
- Ahmed Al-Kadi Private Hospital is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in Durban, South Africa. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Pediatrics, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Urology, and General Surgery.
- Established in 2017, the healthcare facility is a venture by the Islamic Medical Association of South Africa to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- The hospital employs a strong team of doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff who are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- 24 Hour Emergency Department
- 4 Operating Theatres with a laminar flow
- Intensive Care Unit, High Care Unit, and GI Units
- Maternity Ward with Labour Ward
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric Ward
- Lancet Laboratory
- Private Suites
- Perumal & Partners Radiologists