Best Damon Clear Braces Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Damon Clear Braces hospitals in South-korea
Top 10 Damon Clear Braces Hospitals in South Korea
About Damon Clear Braces
Damon braces are dental appliances that are self-ligating. Although, they are fitted in the same way as traditional metal braces, Damon braces are discrete as well as resistant to staining and discoloration throughout the treatment. While the brackets in other types of braces need to be tightened and adjusted regularly, these braces use a different mechanism to attach wires to brackets. They use a slide mechanism which allows them to move naturally with the teeth as they correct the alignment. Damon braces are more comfortable, natural looking and provide strong results in a shorter span of time. These braces move or align the teeth into the right position in a unique way. The braces comprise of a memory wire that connects sliding brackets without the pressure that is usually put by the elastics (ligator) in traditional braces. They move teeth gradually and tighten over time. The process involves less pressure or force and not usually require supplemental treatment such as tooth extractions and palatal expanders.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world's largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.