Best Damon Clear Braces Hospitals and Cost
Choose from 69 best Damon Clear Braces hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Damon Clear Braces
About Damon Clear Braces
Damon braces are dental appliances that are self-ligating. Although, they are fitted in the same way as traditional metal braces, Damon braces are discrete as well as resistant to staining and discoloration throughout the treatment. While the brackets in other types of braces need to be tightened and adjusted regularly, these braces use a different mechanism to attach wires to brackets. They use a slide mechanism which allows them to move naturally with the teeth as they correct the alignment. Damon braces are more comfortable, natural looking and provide strong results in a shorter span of time. These braces move or align the teeth into the right position in a unique way. The braces comprise of a memory wire that connects sliding brackets without the pressure that is usually put by the elastics (ligator) in traditional braces. They move teeth gradually and tighten over time. The process involves less pressure or force and not usually require supplemental treatment such as tooth extractions and palatal expanders.
Artemis is a world-class tertiary care multi-specialty hospital established in 2007, accredited with JCI and NABH certificates, is a 400+ bedded hospital, designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines. More than 400 full-time doctors, 11 centers of excellence, 40 specialties. Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with a wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services. Endowed with state of the art facilities, updated technologies, and advanced equipment for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital is a JCI accredited medical facility that offers a wide range of medical services across multiple specialities.
Established in the year 2000 as the first hospital of the Acıbadem Hospitals Group on the European side of İstanbul, Acibadem Bakırköy Hospital has been constantly updated with the latest technology and infrastructure.
The hospital has a capacity of 102 beds, along with 7 operating rooms, 27 intensive care beds and a helipad for emergency care patients.
Acibadem Bakırköy being a smart building system, allows control from 6.500 points, which allows immediate intervention of all kinds of problems in the building.
The hospital has fully equipped delivery room (LDRP) that is are specially designed to meet various postnatal needs of the mother as well as child.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the hospital is a dedicated facility for newborns with risky and serious diseases. A team of specialists in the field of neonatology and pediatrics who are skilled in performing surgical procedures and supported by neonatal nurses in all the medical branches.
Acıbadem Bakırköy Hospital also provides services for pediatric and adult heart health, and various other medical branches, including Medical Oncology, Neurosurgery (with Navigation), Varicose Veins and vascular treatment, Obesity surgery and breast care.
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.
International Hospital, Turkey\'s first private hospital in the western sense, introduced its patients to modern healthcare services. The hospital, which began admitting patients in 1989, joined our group\'s healthcare chain in 2005. With the renovation efforts which began in 2006, all clinic areas, doctor\'s examination rooms and inpatient floors were rendered more comfortable for patients as well as staff.
Anadolu Medical Center is one of the leading hospital in Turkey with a capacity of 201 beds situated outside the Istanbul and surrounded completely by nature. It has a strategic partnership with the Johns Hopkins Medicine, world-renowned medical centre that ranks number one in the USA. This partnership helps Anadolu Medical Center to provide the highest standard of services in the field of health. In addition to this, the centre is accredited by Joint Commission International, one of the world’s highest quality benchmark for healthcare providers. The hospital started as a specialized centre for cancer care, covering the multi-faceted aspect of cancer care including diagnosis tests, treatment, emotional support, nutritional care, pain management, and close follow-up for possible recurrence. It further expanded its services over the over to include a variety of medical programmes and super sub-specialists in the field of Medical Oncology, Hematology, Radiation Oncology, Oncosurgery (Specialised), Bone Marrow Transplant, Interventional Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Uro-oncology and Breast Center.Anadolu Medical Center is now an established facility with centre of excellence programs in other specialities as well, including cardiology, oncology, women’s health and neurological sciences.The hospital keeps acquiring new and better technologies such as robotic surgery, radiosurgery, targeted immunotherapy and chemo/radioembolization at the oncology institute within the greater facility of general hospital.Over 175 medical professionals collaboratively work to provide patients a comprehensive, yet personalized treatment plan. The weekly tumour board helps keep a check on critical cases. At Anadolu Medical Center, the focus is on patient centric care by expert in the field of medicine and in the most timely manner. They offer all the healthcare services under one roof, with services from a variety of specialities in one campus location. This allows them to provide the fastest service possible to the patients, and no waiting time. The Patient Centred Care Department is the first of its kind in Turkey and the entire region, aiming to serve patients with a highly efficient approach.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
Metromed International Cardiac Centre (MICC) is the largest and first of its kind Cardiac Speciality hospital in Kerala that delivers a holistic cardiac care to the patient.
MICC has a capacity of 200 beds, offering treatment for all kinds of complex heart related procedures such as Interventional Cardiac Procedure, Adult & Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Heart Transplant, Cardiothoracic Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Heart surgery, to name a few.
The hospital has an outstanding team of highly qualified cardiac specialists, who are widely known for their expertise in cardiac interventions including Balloon Angioplasty, Stent Implantation, Atherectomy, Endograft, Laser Angioplasty, and Thrombolysis in simple as well as complex peripheral vascular pathologies.
Metromed International Cardiac Centre (MICC) is equipped with the latest medical equipments and technology for heart care. There are specialized units for coronary care, two post-operative ICUs and critical care. The hospital also has advanced Cath labs where various types of catheter based cardiac interventions can be performed in adults, children and even newborns. The modular OT complex, at MICC, is high-tech operating suite which is managed with international standards for infection control.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.