Best Dental Implant Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Dental Implant hospitals in South Africa
Top Hospitals For Dental Implant
About Dental Implant
Implantology is the branch of dentistry dedicated to dental implants. The dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is inserted into the jawbone (either the maxilla or the mandible).Read More about Dental Implant →
Average Dental Implant Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $450|
|Thailand||Starting from $2800|
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Implant
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.
- Ahmed Al-Kadi Private Hospital is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in Durban, South Africa. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Pediatrics, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, and Urology, and General Surgery.
- Established in 2017, the healthcare facility is a venture by the Islamic Medical Association of South Africa to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- The hospital employs a strong team of doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff who are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- 24 Hour Emergency Department
- 4 Operating Theatres with a laminar flow
- Intensive Care Unit, High Care Unit, and GI Units
- Maternity Ward with Labour Ward
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit
- Paediatric Ward
- Lancet Laboratory
- Private Suites
- Perumal & Partners Radiologists