Best Endocrinology Hospitals and Cost in Kiev
Choose from 1 best Endocrinology hospitals in Kiev
Top 10 Endocrinology Hospitals in Kiev
Endocrinology is a branch of physiology that deals with the study, behavior and diseases of endocrine system of our body. Endocrine system consists of endocrine glands and their secretions (hormones). These secretions helps to coordinate various day to day activities in our body and thus maintains effective functioning. A doctor dealing with disorders of endocrine system is called an endocrinologist.
- Vitality Medical & Research Center is a specialized stem cell clinic and a part of the renowned ADONIS Medical Group of Companies. The center was started with an aim to provide the most specialized and high quality medical care using stem cell therapy.
- The ADONIS Medical Group has over 23 years of experience in medical services, with 9 medical centers (including 2 maternity hospitals), and offer health services in 66 medical specialties. The centre has its own licensed stem cells laboratory, diagnostic laboratory, embryo laboratory, cytology laboratory and a licensed cryobank.
- Vitality Medical & Research Center specializes in stem cell therapy and is accredited by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The center holds the license for the cord blood & stem cell bank along with its own biotechnological stem cell laboratory.
- The staff at this stem cell clinic has members in the International Society for Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS).
- Vitality medical & research center offers stem cell treatment for a wide spectrum of diseases and medical conditions. They ensure high quality and safety standards by only using Mesenchymal Stem Cells which are produced in their licensed and certified laboratory.
- They offer stem cell therapy for various branches and specialities including Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology & Gynecology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Dentistry and Anti-aging & Beauty.
- They are opening a new facility in the heart of Kyiv, the capital city of Ukraine, where they will serve international patients coming for stem cell treatments.