Best Erectile Dysfunction Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Erectile Dysfunction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Erectile Dysfunction
About Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get and keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. ED can be a short-term or long-term problem that can occur at any age. It commonly results from psychological, neurological, or blood vessel disorders, trauma injury, or from the side effects of some drugs or surgery.Problems with attaining or sustaining an erection may also be a sign of an underlying medical condition that needs treatment. So it’s better to consult a specialist if you are concerned about Erectile dysfunction or experiencing symptoms related to it.Read More about Erectile Dysfunction →
Average Erectile Dysfunction Cost
|India||Starting from $3000|
|Thailand||Starting from $15427|
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures