Best Eye Cancer Hospitals and Cost in Mumbai
Choose from 7 best Eye Cancer hospitals in Mumbai
Top Hospitals For Eye Cancer
About Eye CancerEye Cancer Treatment is used to treat different cancers of the eye. Depending on the type of cancer, the location, and the severity, many different approaches and combinations of approaches can be used. Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy are standard treatments for eye cancer. In extreme cases, the affected eye might be removed.
Average Eye Cancer Cost
- Best Dialysis service care provider : Wockhardt Hospital, North Mumbai (2016)
- Award for Best Hospital in Paediatric & Gynaecology 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road
- Awarded “Ethical Company in Healthcare Services” at India’s Most Ethical Companies Conference and Awards organised by World CSR Day
- Wockhardt Hospitals is associated with Partners Harvard Medical International, an international arm of Harvard Medical School, US (2001)
- Wockhardt Hospitals wins 21 awards for excellence in Human Resource at the World HRD Congress
- Award for Best Hospitality In Healthcare 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals Group
- Wockhardt Hospitals won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service delivery at the group level
- First prize in the poster presentation category at the 2015 Annual Conference of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PCSI), Hyderabad
- Dr Shrish Hastak from Mumbai Central , received \"The Economic Times Inspiring Neurologist of India Award\" in new Delhi at the hands of the Health Minister.
- Won the award for Best Green Hospital at CMO Asia- National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- Won the award for Best HR Practice in Healthcare at CMO Asia- National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
Global Hospital in Parel, Mumbia is a top-class multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with a capacity of 450 beds offering exemplary services for outpatient, inpatient and critical care. This hospital is credited to be the first to be recognized for Research & Development by the government and is the only hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London. The first to conduct combined Liver & Kidney Transplant, Dual Lobe Liver Transplant, Split Liver Transplant and Minimal Access Lung Transplant in west India and also the first to introduce Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care healthcare service provider established in 1950 and inaugurated by India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is 350 bed facility with 1500 employees under 55 specialties, operating under highly qualified and accomplished doctors. The hospital has one of the largest Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) program in the region and offers advanced procedures for cardiac interventions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
Recommended hospitals for you
4.25 average based on 19 reviews.