Best Eyelid Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Eyelid Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Eyelid Surgery
About Eyelid SurgeryEyelid Surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure used to correct drooping eyelids. In this surgery, the doctor will remove or reposition excess tissue from the upper lids and lower lids, and then seal the incisions made. This surgery can be done for cosmetic reasons and/or to help improve eyesight in patients.
Average Eyelid Surgery Cost
|Ukraine||Starting from $1100|
|Turkey||Starting from $1250|
- Eyelid Ptosis
- Eye Lift
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures