Best Facelift Hospitals and Cost in South Africa
Choose from 2 best Facelift hospitals in South Africa
Top Hospitals For Facelift
A face-lift, also known as rhytidectomy is a cosmetic procedure used to provide a younger appearance to the person’s face. The face-lift procedure aims to reduce the changes that normally occur due to aging. This includes sagging or folds in skin, especially on the cheeks and jawline or other changes affecting the shape of the face. With a face-lift procedure, the excess skin is removed and skin is tightened and smoothened over. It is an elective procedure to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the face. During the procedure, a flap of skin is pulled back from both sides of the face. Then the surgeon works on the contour of the face by making changes in the tissues below the skin. This helps to restore a more youthful shape of the face. Sometimes, a neck lift procedure, called as platysmaplasty is also done with a face-lift to reduce fat pockets and sagged skin on the neck.
Average Facelift Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $3000|
- Surrounded by the leafy suburb of Hillcrest, Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital committed to providing effective and affordable healthcare in the community.
- Established in 2015, this 252 bedded-facility boasts an extensive range of top medical facilities and is widely known for its integrated healthcare system.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its patients.
The hospital offers a variety of treatments and related procedures under the following departments:
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Urology
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Orthopedics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital strives to offer the best treatment through its state-of-the-art infrastructure complemented by the latest medical equipment and advanced technologies.
- The departments are well-equipped with modern cutting-edge facilities, air-conditioned rooms, modular operating theaters, and emergency units like ICU with specialized monitoring systems.
- The cardiac ward present in the hospital is a 10-bedded unit consisting of two-bedded and single rooms, catering to patients suffering from a variety of cardiac conditions.
- The maternity department has several LDRs (Labor delivery room), a neonatal ICU, prepartum rooms, advanced operating rooms, and a nursery.
- The hospital also has a specialized pediatric ward designed and furnished for the comfort of young children as well as their mothers. The pediatric ward has a play area to keep the children occupied and a Mom’s Lodge with a kitchenette with microwave and self-service tea and coffee.
- There is a special department dedicated to performing upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies, bronchoscopies, ERCP, as well as Capsule Endoscopy.
Midlands Medical Centre (MMC) Private Hospital is a 274 bedded medical facility that offers services across all major healthcare specialities. The hospital has more than 30 years of experience of delivering excellent and cost-effective healthcare to the communities. The hospital is located in the CBD of Pietermaritzburg, the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal. It lies around 80 kilometres from Durban, and approximately 500 kilometres from Johannesburg.