Best Facelift Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 2 best Facelift hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Facelift
A face-lift, also known as rhytidectomy is a cosmetic procedure used to provide a younger appearance to the person’s face. The face-lift procedure aims to reduce the changes that normally occur due to aging. This includes sagging or folds in skin, especially on the cheeks and jawline or other changes affecting the shape of the face. With a face-lift procedure, the excess skin is removed and skin is tightened and smoothened over. It is an elective procedure to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the face. During the procedure, a flap of skin is pulled back from both sides of the face. Then the surgeon works on the contour of the face by making changes in the tissues below the skin. This helps to restore a more youthful shape of the face. Sometimes, a neck lift procedure, called as platysmaplasty is also done with a face-lift to reduce fat pockets and sagged skin on the neck.
Average Facelift Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $3000|
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.