Best Facelift with Eyelid Surgery Hospitals in Kenya
Choose from 1 best Facelift with Eyelid Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Facelift with Eyelid Surgery
About Facelift with Eyelid Surgery
Facelift, medically referred to as rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure to provide a more youthful appearance to the face and improve visible signs of aging on the face and neck. It can be performed in conjunction with other procedures such as eyelid surgery to rejuvenate the aging signs around the eyes. Also known as an eye lift or blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery can help provide a more youthful look by reducing the bagginess from lower eyelids and removing the excess skin from upper eyelids. These are cosmetic procedures to enhance the aesthetic appearance of a person. As a person grows old, the skin looses its elasticity and starts to sag, resulting in wrinkles on the face and neck, and bagginess around the eyes. Facelift with eyelid surgery aims to remove the excess skin that is responsible for an aging appearance, and tighten and smoothen the skin so that it looks firm.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.