Best Fluorescein Angiogram Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 1 best Fluorescein Angiogram hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Fluorescein Angiogram
About Fluorescein AngiogramA fluorescein angiogram is used to examine blood flow in the back of the eye. In this test, the doctor will dilate the eyes of the patient, take pictures, insert dye into the patient's body through an injection, and then take more pictures to see how the dye moves through the eye in order to approximate blood flow. This test can indicate problems such as blockages or leakages.
Average Fluorescein Angiogram Cost
|India||Starting from $100|
- Intravenous Fluorescein Angiography
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures