Best Gastroenterology Hospitals and Cost in Gurgaon
Choose from 3 best Gastroenterology hospitals in Gurgaon
Top Hospitals For Gastroenterology
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the stomach and intestines or the gastro-intestinal tract. Some of the disorders of the gastro-intestinal tract can be cancerous in nature and may require surgery. The doctor treating such disorders is called a gastroenterologist.
- Digestive System Disorders
Artemis is a world-class tertiary care multi-specialty hospital established in 2007, accredited with JCI and NABH certificates, is a 400+ bedded hospital, designed and constructed in strict accordance with International guidelines. More than 400 full-time doctors, 11 centers of excellence, 40 specialties. Pioneer in health-care services, offering advanced medical & surgical procedures with a wide-ranging inpatient and outpatient services. Endowed with state of the art facilities, updated technologies, and advanced equipment for predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Most Promising Start-Up of the Year 2007 award – Express Healthcare magazine
- Best IT Implementation for the Year 2008 – PC Quest magazine for Hospital Information System
- Best institute for Medical Value Year 2010 – The CNBC Awaaz travel awards
- Asia Pacific Hand hygiene excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)
Fortis Memorial Research Institute is an outstanding multi-specialty quaternary care hospital, having the top-notch infrastructure, advanced equipment, highly qualified and experienced medical professionals and super sub-specialists. Accredited by NABH and ISO, FMRI is 1000 bedded medical facility endowed with a dedicated team of 200 world-renowned doctors, covering a number of specialties, who aim to provide the best quality medical care to all the patients, national as well as international. This hospital is well set up with the latest technologies and equipment throughout all the specialties and research labs, which are accredited by NABL.
- “Certificate of Merit” at DL SHAH Awards (QCI) for Quality Improvement Project – ‘Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist’.
- Received award for ‘Green Hospital’ for 2014 from Association of Healthcare Providers India (AHPI)
- Awarded at Frost and Sullivan Awards 2015 under Project Evaluation & Recognition Program, for two projects :
- Safety - \"Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation - Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
Medanta – The Medicity is among India’s largest and most renowned multi-super specialty healthcare center with a capacity of 1250 beds, 29 super specialty units and more than 800 accomplished doctors. Supported by state-of-art infrastructure, all the departments in the hospital are fully equipped with the cutting-edge technology, modular Operation Theatre and modernized monitoring systems in ICUs. Further to its credits, the doctors at Medanta are highly trained experts with international repute and have contributed in making world records and claimed many firsts not only in India but on a global scale, especially for procedures like Liver transplant, intestine transplant and Knee Replacement surgery.
- Performed over 2500 joint replacement surgeries.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- V C Circle Healthcare Award for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013
Best Gastroenterology Doctors
Dr. Paramvir Singh
Head - Gastroenterology
Dr. Neeraj Saraf
Director- Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences
Dr. Yatin Mehta
Dr. Adarsh Choudhary
Chairman - Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences
Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani
Director & HOD
Recommended hospitals for you
4.16 average based on 50 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Corneal Crosslinking -
The customer service was a bit disappointing , for example the nurses desk was over busy and no one was following a proper queue system. The biggest issue I faced was the fact that the machine needed for my procedure was not available even though I was given an appointment for the procedure. Lastly, the pharmacy was not 24 hours and was closed at 9pm. Luckily Lyfboat representative took me to another pharmacy to buy the medicines which I needed right after my procedure and they also helped push the hospital to arrange the machine for the procedure to be completed on the same day as scheduled.
Brain Tumor Surgery -
My experience from the start at Fortis was excellent. Starting from the green environment outdoors, to the overall cleanliness gave me a very good feeling. The staff were very friendly even though the hospital was always busy. The services were excellent including the food. When we shared the photos with our family back home, they were all very impressed and felt very comfortable for us being in foreign country. The medical team was excellent and we are glad to be assisted by Lyfboat in helping us make this decision to pick Fortis Hospital.