Best Gastroenterology Hospitals and Cost in Santander
Choose from 1 best Gastroenterology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Gastroenterology
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the stomach and intestines or the gastro-intestinal tract. Some of the disorders of the gastro-intestinal tract can be cancerous in nature and may require surgery. The doctor treating such disorders is called a gastroenterologist.
- Digestive System Disorders
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.