Best Glaucoma Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Glaucoma hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Glaucoma
About GlaucomaGlaucoma Treatment is used to treat the eye condition known as glaucoma. Untreated glaucoma causes vision loss due to damage to the optic nerve. Treatments for glaucoma include eyedrops (such as beta-blockers or prostaglandins), oral medications, and surgery (laser, filtering, etc.). These treatments all aim to lower eye pressure and thus reduce continued damage to the optic nerve.Read More about Glaucoma →
Average Glaucoma Cost
|India||Starting from $700|
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).
- Awards that acknowledge the outstanding contribution towards pain and breast units
- EFQM +400
- Acute Care Hospital (Level III) by the Department of Health
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001
- APPLUS COVID-19 Safe Hospital
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.