Best Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospitals and Cost in Seoul
Choose from 2 best Obstetrics & Gynecology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Obstetrics & Gynecology
About Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics is a branch of medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and midwifery whereas gynecology is the branch of physiology and medicine which deals with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those concerning reproductive organs and reproductive health. The doctor treating such disorders is called as a gynecologist who might or might not have a degree in surgery. Cases which require a surgery would be treated by a gynecologist who has a degree in surgery.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.