Best Obstetrics & Gynecology Hospitals and Cost in Tunisia
Choose from 2 best Obstetrics & Gynecology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Obstetrics & Gynecology
About Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics is a branch of medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and midwifery whereas gynecology is the branch of physiology and medicine which deals with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those concerning reproductive organs and reproductive health. The doctor treating such disorders is called as a gynecologist who might or might not have a degree in surgery. Cases which require a surgery would be treated by a gynecologist who has a degree in surgery.
The Med Hannibal is a private clinic in the Berges du Lac district of Tunisia. As an international establishment, it provides services to patients from all over the world. The location of the hospital is close to Tunis-Carthage airport, making it a convenient option for patients travelling from other countries for quality medical care in Tunisia. Med Hannibal offers a high standard of clinical and hotel care in an all-inclusive medical package, comprising other services such as airport pick up and drop off and assistance during the stay.
- Clinique Avicenne is a private healthcare facility that specializes in Laser Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology, Cosmetic surgery, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics. Located in the heart of Tunis, the health care center aims to serve patients with some of the best facilities at competitive prices.
- The healthcare center opened its doors in 1974 and reinvented itself with a new establishment on the hill of El Manar in 1988. With a team of 80 skilled and qualified doctors, technicians, and nurses complemented by innovative medical technology, Clinique Avicenne offers a perfect combination for patients looking forward to successful and affordable treatment.
- Since its inception, the healthcare center has grown both in terms of infrastructure and medical equipment, including the latest medico-surgical instruments in accordance with European standards.
- The 24-Hour Services include Medical or surgical emergencies, Cardiac emergencies, Childbirth, Trauma surgery, and ICU/CCU (Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit).
- Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport is a 10-minute drive from the clinic.
- Nearest bus station - El Manar Bus Stop
- Nearest Subway Station - La jeunesse