Best Hair restoration Hospitals and Cost in United Arab Emirates
Choose from 2 best Hair restoration hospitals in United Arab Emirates
Top Hospitals For Hair restoration
About Hair restoration
Hair restoration is a collection of different surgical and non-surgical procedures that help patients restore natural hair density. Some common examples include -
- Hair transplant surgery performed through FUT or FUE method
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections
- Scalp micro pigmentation
- Use of prescription medications such as Finasteride and Dutasteride Topical applications like minoxidil
Average Hair restoration Cost
- Hair and Scalp Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Dermatology - Hair
Burjeel Medical City is a premier health facility under the brand name VPS Healthcare. It is a 1,200,000 sq. ft., 400-bed hospital that offers a wide range of high-end services across a complete range of specialities. The infrastructure is designed to support tertiary and quaternary oncology treatment, along with subspecialties for adult and pediatric cases, long-term and palliative/assisted care. The hospital is located in Mohammed Bin Zayed City, in the heart of Abu Dhabi central area, and developed as per the plans of the Department of Health of Abu Dhabi. It is a part of a network of 24 multi-specialty hospitals and 125 healthcare centers present across the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and India.
- Aster Hospitals Dubai extends Aster DM Healthcare\'s vision to provide holistic treatment to all patients. It is a reputed multispecialty hospital offering various types of treatments under 38 different departments.
- Established under the aegis of Dr. Azad Moopen, the hospital boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, and a team of dedicated and qualified doctors.
- The trusted brand is spread across four different locations - Al Mankhool, Al Qusais, Jebel Ali, and Muhaisnah.