Best Hematology Hospitals and Cost in Mumbai
Choose from 8 best Hematology hospitals in Mumbai
Top Hospitals For Hematology
Hematology is a branch of science dealing with the study of disorders related to blood and lymph. These disorders could be cancerous or non-cancerous. These disorders require use of various diagnostic techniques to be detected and treated accordingly.
- Cancer Medicine
Global Hospital in Parel, Mumbia is a top-class multi-specialty tertiary care hospital with a capacity of 450 beds offering exemplary services for outpatient, inpatient and critical care. This hospital is credited to be the first to be recognized for Research & Development by the government and is the only hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London. The first to conduct combined Liver & Kidney Transplant, Dual Lobe Liver Transplant, Split Liver Transplant and Minimal Access Lung Transplant in west India and also the first to introduce Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- Wockhardt Hospitals won the award for Innovation in Quality of Service delivery at the group level
- First prize in the poster presentation category at the 2015 Annual Conference of Pediatric Cardiac Society of India (PCSI), Hyderabad
- Dr Shrish Hastak from Mumbai Central , received \"The Economic Times Inspiring Neurologist of India Award\" in new Delhi at the hands of the Health Minister.
- Won the award for Best Green Hospital at CMO Asia- National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
- Won the award for Best HR Practice in Healthcare at CMO Asia- National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital is a tertiary care healthcare service provider established in 1950 and inaugurated by India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is 350 bed facility with 1500 employees under 55 specialties, operating under highly qualified and accomplished doctors. The hospital has one of the largest Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) program in the region and offers advanced procedures for cardiac interventions including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute is a highly recognized, one of its kind centre for Cell Therapy and Neurorehabilitation programs.
The organization prides itself for its unique ability to combine new developments and concepts of science with conventional techniques of rehabilitation in order to deliver best therapeutic strategies to patients.
The medical centre aims to provide holistic care to people with untreatable neurological disorders like autism, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, mental retardation, spinal cord injury, brain stroke, and others.
NeuroGen uses an integrated approach with combination of innovative regenerative medicine techniques (stem cell), complete neurorehabilitation and medical intervention.
- The Best Cell Therapy Centre in Maharashtra - Navbharat Healthcare Excellence Award 2017
- Bharat Gaurav Award for Distinguished Services to the Nation & Outstanding Individual Achievements at the renowned place of the world at the House of Commons of the British Parliament in London, UK.
- The Times Health Excellence in Service in Stem cell Therapy - presented by Dr Suresh Advani to Dr Alok Sharma, NeuroGen International Excellence Award for Service to Disabilities by Health Minister at Delhi in December 2017
- The Best Cell Therapy centre in India by National Healthcare Excellence Award in 2016
- Excellence in Cell Therapy in Maharashtra - India Today at Mumbai 2018.
- The Rose of Paracelsus Award, by EMA and Socrates Nomination Committee (Oxford UK) at Cannes, France, 2016
- Quality Heath Services in Neuro Sciences by International Excellence Awards, 2017
- European Awards for Best Practices 2018 by European Society of Quality Research at Brussels, Belgium 2018
- Best Super Speciality Hospital of the Year 2017
- Inspirational Company by World Confederation of Business at St. Thomas, USA, 2017
- Best Hospital by Europe business assembly (EVA) at Dubai, 2017
- Emerging Stem Cell & Neurology Centre in the year (India) by Brands Academy Award 2016
- Best Stem Cell Research Hospital in India at the hands of Dr. Anupriya Patel, Minister of Healthcare & Family Welfare, Government of India 2018
- The Best Cell Therapy centre in Maharashtra by Navbharat Healthcare Excellence Award, 2017
- Best Dialysis service care provider : Wockhardt Hospital, North Mumbai (2016)
- Award for Best Hospital in Paediatric & Gynaecology 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals, Mira Road
- Awarded “Ethical Company in Healthcare Services” at India’s Most Ethical Companies Conference and Awards organised by World CSR Day
- Wockhardt Hospitals is associated with Partners Harvard Medical International, an international arm of Harvard Medical School, US (2001)
- Wockhardt Hospitals wins 21 awards for excellence in Human Resource at the World HRD Congress
- Award for Best Hospitality In Healthcare 2015 – Wockhardt Hospitals Group
Recommended hospitals for you
4.25 average based on 19 reviews.