Hip Replacement Surgery Cost in Turkey
Choose from 21 best Hip Replacement hospitals in Turkey
Top Hospitals For Hip Replacement
About Hip Replacement
Hip Replacement, also known as hip arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure in which damaged parts of the hip are replaced with artificial parts. In this surgery, the patient will undergo spinal or general anesthesia. The doctor will make an incision near the hip, remove the damaged or diseased areas of the hip, and replace these parts with prosthetic implants. This procedure is generally performed on patients that have arthritis that causes hip pain.Read More about Hip Replacement →
Average Hip Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $5500|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $11000|
|Dubai||Starting from $12500|
|Egypt||Starting from $12500|
|Mexico||Starting from $15900|
|Spain||Starting from $16238|
|UK||Starting from $35000|
|France||Starting from $35000|
|USA||Starting from $45000|
- Hip Arthoplasty
- Medical Park is one of the largest healthcare groups in Turkey with world-class hospitals across all major locations.
- Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital is an internationally accredited center with quality certifications from Joint Commission International (JCI) and other organizations. The hospital building has a state-of-the-art infrastructure that offers superior quality standards for clinical care. The 242 bedded hospital has 89 outpatient clinic rooms and 10 operating theaters that enable medical services for all major specialties.
- Medical Park Bahçelievler has a dedicated department of Orthopedics and Traumatology that provides comprehensive care to patients with orthopedic diseases. It delivers holistic care facilities for joint replacement including knee and hip replacements.
- A trained team including the orthopedic surgeons specializing in joint replacement surgeries, along with nurses and physiotherapists provide a hip replacement at Medical Park Bahçelievler hospital.
- The department ensures that the patient receives complete care with diagnosis, treatment with surgical as well as non-surgical approaches using the most advanced technologies in the field, followed by extensive post-operative rehabilitation.
- Medical Park Hospital Bahçelievler is outfitted with the latest technology and systems for patient care and meets the international standards of healthcare.
- As the hospital is located in the central part of the European Side of Istanbul with just a 5-minute distance to Atatürk Airport, it is a highly preferred option for international patients.
- Acibadem Hospitals group is a highly renowned medical services provider and is ranks among the global healthcare leaders in Turkey. The group has established 21 hospitals, 13 outpatient clinics, and supporting service companies across the country.
- Acibadem Bakirkoy Hospital is a first-rated medical center with a capacity of 102 beds, 7 operating theaters, 27 intensive care beds, and many more facilities.
- The hospital is designed to incorporate a smart building system and has a heliport for emergency transfer with an indoor area of 18,000 m2.
- Acibadem offers specialized services in the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology for diagnosis, treatment, and management of all kinds of orthopedic conditions.
- The hospital offers all-round care to adult as well as pediatric patients suffering from bone and musculoskeletal abnormalities, ranging from a simple fracture to major surgeries such as a hip replacement.
- Acibadem is well-equipped with the most updated medical technology to support advanced care for joint replacement. The hospital houses a team of highly qualified and skilled orthopedic surgeons with expertise and training in robotics and minimally invasive orthopedic procedures.
- The department of Orthopedics combines the benefits of high-end diagnosis techniques and cutting-edge technology with the experience of surgeons to provide the best hip replacement in Turkey.
- Medicana Konya Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive private hospital of the Medicana group in the region of Central Anatolia of Turkey.
- The hospital is widely reputed for its clinical excellence across multiple specialties, high standard of care, and top-rated health services.
- Medicana Group of Hospitals routinely receive patients from various different countries. The hospital has long-term experience in providing all the services required by an international patient.
- The high-tech infrastructure of the hospital is backed by advanced medical technology and skilled medical staff. In addition to safe and effective treatment, the patients receive warm hospitality and personalized care at the hospital.
- The department of orthopedics has a panel of internationally trained and reputed orthopedic doctors and surgeons. They ensure the latest and most appropriate care is provided to the patient care and aim to minimize post-operative risks.
- Medicana Hospital Konya is well-known in the area of medical tourism in Konya and Turkey. This is mainly attributed to cost-effective medical packages, a relaxing environment, inclusive post-operative care.
- Medicana hospital Bursa brings together the international standard healthcare facilities and an experienced medical team under one roof.
- As the biggest hospital of Medicana Health Group in the Southern Marmara region (Bursa, Turkey), it routinely receives patients from all parts of the country as well as abroad. Medicana Bursa Hospital has a capacity of 300 patient beds with 5-star hotel level comfort for the patients and their attendants. This is backed by modular operation theaters, intensive care units, and specialized units equipped with ultra-modern facilities.
- The orthopedic department at the Medicana Hospitals is a comprehensive center that houses a team of dedicated surgeons and doctors with vast experience. They offer a wide range of services including non-invasive treatments, repair surgeries, and complex procedures such as joint replacement surgeries.
- Medicana Bursa hospital works with a patient-oriented approach to ensure customized care and utmost comfort as well as safety of the patients.
- The hospital follows the approaches involving evidence-based, innovative, and high-quality medical care services incorporating the use of the latest developments in the field of orthopedics.
- Anadolu Medical Center ranks the best hip replacement hospitals in Turkey to offer superior quality of healthcare services to patients from the country as well as abroad.
- The JCI hospital has a strategic collaboration with the John Hopkins Medicine (USA) which enables it to provide international standards of care. Anadolu Medical center has become a referral hospital across all major medical specialties.
- The hospital is renowned for providing research and evidence-based care with a patient-centric approach.
- The Orthopaedics and Traumatology department at Anadolu Medical Center is a one-stop unit for the treatment of various orthopedic ailments for patients across all age groups.
- The experienced surgeons at the Anadolu’s Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center ensure each patient receives all-inclusive orthopedic care with pre and post-operative care. The surgeons are experienced in using the latest equipment and technology for orthopedic surgeries. A patient can expect holistic services with diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation facilities. The post-operative care for joint prosthesis surgery is designed to ensure healthy and complete recovery after the surgery.
- The international patient department has a dedicated team that aids patients traveling from abroad to receive good quality medical care in Turkey.
- Liv Hospital Ankara is a top-tier hospital that offers a wide spectrum of tertiary and quaternary healthcare services across all the major branches of medicine.
- The Orthopedics and Traumatology Department at Liv Ankara hospital is known to provide complete and effective treatment with a comprehensive diagnosis and discussion with the patient. The center offers a variety of services for the treatment of bone and musculoskeletal conditions in all age groups.
- Liv Hospital’s Orthopedics and Traumatology Department is fully equipped to enable complex orthopedic surgery and joint replacement procedures. The hospital has a modern infrastructure and the medical team ensures personalized and complete treatment approached for each patient. The surgeons and orthopedic specialists at the department are experienced and skilled professionals who not only deliver expert but also compassionate care.
- The orthopedics department at Liv Hospital takes pride is its 100% successful infection management rate and top-notch postoperative care facilities. The diagnostic and therapeutic technology at the hospital is up-to-date.
- The department has delivered clinical excellence and treated professionals and elite athletes suffering from traumatic problems or degenerative diseases of the knee.
- The hospital has a Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell Application and Research Center that supports innovative approaches such as stem cell therapy, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), and Orthocain applications in the field of orthopedics.
- Acibadem International Hospital has been providing first-rated medical services to patients from all parts of Turkey as well as the world.
- With a capacity of 122 beds, supported by 26 intensive care beds and 16 patient observation beds, the hospital ensures each patient receives all-around care.
- The department of Orthopedics and Traumatology is a well-equipped unit at the hospital. It offers a wide spectrum of services and a superior level of care for patients suffering from orthopedic diseases across all ages.
- The department has acquired the latest equipment for diagnosis and surgery. Joint replacements are often performed with the most updated systems, thus ensuring good success rates. A patient can expect detailed evaluation and discussion with the doctor to determine the most effective treatment approach.
- Acibadem International hospital has a team of orthopedic surgeons and orthopedic specialists who specialize in all kinds of non-surgical and surgical options for the treatment of the disorders or diseases of bones. The team includes experts from a myriad of sub-disciplines such as general orthopedics, knee surgery, orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries, arthroscopy, wrist and hand microsurgery, joint replacement, microsurgery, spine surgery, trauma, and pediatric orthopedics.
- There is a comprehensive unit for orthopedic rehabilitation where the trained experts guide and assist patients gain strength and range of movement after the hip replacement surgery.
- Medical Park Hospital Göztepe is a part of one of Turkey\'s largest healthcare groups - Medical Pak. It is one of the largest medical complexes of the group that offers a range of healthcare facilities.
- The hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International and other international bodies for its excellence in clinical and patient care services. This certifies that the Medical Park Hospital meets the criteria of global standards of healthcare. The hospital work on the motto of Medical Park Group - Health for Everybody and caters to patients from all over the world.
- Bahçesehir University Medical Park Göztepe Hospital has a fully functional department of Orthopedics. It serves as a comprehensive center for diagnosis, treatment, and management of all kinds of bone and musculoskeletal disorders or diseases. The team of orthopedics surgeons along with specialized experts with significant experience in the area of hip and other joint replacement surgeries regularly perform such surgeries at the hospital.
- The hospital has a capacity of 293 in-patient beds and a modern infrastructure with cutting-edge technology. This is supported by 9 modular operating theaters, 64 intensive care beds, and a full staff of over 150 doctors and numerous healthcare professionals.
- Medical Park Göztepe provides specialized services for international patients with affordable packages including pre and post-operative services. The hospital complex has contracts with national and international insurance companies.
- VM Medical Park Hospital is one of the best hip replacement hospitals in Turkey that offer services to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital is affiliated with Istanbul Aydin University which helps them integrate academic and research-based medical care with the healthcare concepts of VM. The aim is to impart Value Added Medicine with the highest standards of clinical care in the field of medicine.
- The hospital follows a patient-oriented approach to ensure effective and compassionate care for each patient. The trained medical staff and advanced infrastructure along with cost-effective medical packages make VM Medical Park Florya one of the most sought-after hospitals in Turkey.
- The 300 bedded hospital has 13 operating theaters and 92 outpatient clinics delivery of a wide variety of services in all branches of medicine.
- I.A.U. VM Medical Park Hospital has a dedicated Orthopedics and Traumatology center that offers a holistic hip prosthesis treatment followed by rehabilitation services. A team of orthopedic specialists works with a physical therapist, occupational therapists to provide the most effective post-operative care for the patients.
- The University hospital has acquired the latest and most innovative technology and systems for the treatment of hip problems using artificial prosthetic devices.
- Medicana Hospital Çamlica is a premier hospital at the Anatolian side of Istanbul that offers tertiary care services across multiple branches of medicine. The hospital is a reference health center established in 1999 to provide advanced healthcare facilities in the region.
- The department of orthopedic at the hospital offers hip replacement surgery in Turkey with an excellent success rate and extensive preoperative and post-operative services.
- The team of surgeons and specialists at the orthopedics department at Medicana Hospitals comes with rich experience in various kinds of joint replacement surgeries. The doctors not only ensure effective care but also maintain a patient-friendly outlook to ensure comfort and successful treatment of the patient.
- A complete evaluation is done to determine the eligibility of the candidate for a hip replacement surgery including a series of tests and examinations. The doctors discuss multiple treatment options, including medications, injections, physiotherapy, and other surgical procedures based on these results.
- They ensure a holistic treatment plan to improve the range of motion and relieve pain in the hip. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical technology and devices for diagnosis as well as treatment of the condition.
- The orthopedic team works in collaboration with physical therapists to help patients gain strength with exercises. The patient starts moving the hip and mild exercises from just the next day after the surgery with the team’s help. Medicana hospital is well-equipped with devices to aid the movement of the hip slowly while the patient is lying on the bed.