Best Hospitals In Abu Dhabi
Choose from 3 best hospitals in
NMC Healthcare is widely known as the largest private healthcare group in the UAE and has been serving patients from all over the world for the past 46 years. NMC is one of the most trusted healthcare brand when it comes to personalized care, efficient hospitality and a deep commitment to the providing superior clinical services to the patients.
The NMC Royal Hospital, UAE is a referral tertiary healthcare centre and amongst the largest hospitals in Abu Dhabi and neighbouring regions.
The hospital has several quality certifications and awards under its name, including the accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI), one of the topmost USA based certification for healthcare organizations, and World Endoscopy Organization.
The hospital abides by the principles of quality care for all people, with focus on innovative technique, advanced technologies, patient safety, clinical excellence, teamwork, and personalized care offerings.
NMC Royal Hospital offers a broad range of multi-disciplinary services across all the major medical specialities, such as Cardiac Sciences, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Mother and Child Health, Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Neurosciences (considered as its 5 pillars).
NMC Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of clinical services across all the major specialities. The hospital was established in 1975, and over the years, it has become a referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in the region. NCM Speciality Hospital Abu Dhabi is well-equipped with all the latest technologies for diagnostic and therapeutic services. With an intense focus on quality and reliable healthcare, the hospital offers effective treatment options to the patient from the UAE as well as international patients.
- Established in 2015, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is an extension of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA. The luxury-hospital facility offers treatment in 40 surgical and medical specialties.
- The hospital has a team of 340 doctors and 2918 nurses actively working to provide the best possible care and outcome for every patient.
- Spread across 23-acre of land with five clinical floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute inpatient units.
- The hospital is home to 364 patient beds, including 72 ICU beds, 4 post-anesthesia care units (PACU), and 26 operating rooms.
Centers of excellence
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Neurological Institute
- Digestive Disease Institute
- Eye Institute
- Respiratory Institute
- Clinical Care Institute
Other Institutes include Surgical Subspecialties, Medical Subspecialties, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Imaging, and Quality & Patient Safety.