Best Hospitals In Cali
Choose from 1 best hospitals in
- The Imbanaco Medical Center located in Cali, Colombia has witnessed an ever-increasing demand for its healthcare services since 1976.
- The hospital spread across 8 different venues was started as an effort to practice private medicine by a group of professors at the Universidad del Valle School of Medicine. What started as a simple idea to run a few combined clinics, now serves advanced treatments covering 43 different medical specialties.
- Since its inception, the hospital has undergone a series of expansions keeping up with the original idea to create a community of loyal patients and lay the foundation of quality and affordable healthcare.
- Throughout the last 44 years, the hospital has presented an unwavering commitment to preserving life with the help of advanced medical facilities and a dedicated team of medical professionals.
- The hospital prides itself in establishing Research Institute in 2010, which has contributed towards 143 studies across different clinical areas. These include oncology, infectology, cardiology, pediatrics, ophthalmology, and orthopedics.
The 350-bedded facility reflects excellence through its state-of-the-art and unfaltering infrastructure, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Service offering timely care with quality and warmth, advanced medical technology, and a large group of highly qualified doctors.
- An advanced Diagnostic Imaging Unit characterized by its permanent technological innovation, offering services in Conventional Radiology, Color Doppler Ultrasound, Multislice Scanner, Digital Radiology, Magnetic Resonance, Mammography, Specialized Radiology, and Fluoroscopy.
- An 11-bedded Angiography Unit designed for safe and quality intervention consists of the latest facilities like the biplane angiograph.
- 17 world-class operating rooms equipped with robotic and advanced integrated systems.
- A Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Unit designed for a holistic approach to care for patients with cardiovascular problems.
- A Clinical Laboratory with modern complex level IV diagnostic support services, handling 1200 patients and 5000 examinations a day.
- A Cancer Service/radiation oncology unit with all the technical support to provide the patient with safety and confidence during cancer treatment.
- Colombian Award for Quality of Management 2007
- Order of Merit Human Management ACRIP 2009
- Grand Knight Cross ACRIP 2009
- Emerald Cross Merit Medal, Excellence Category 2010
- First National Safe Hospital Award granted in 2010.
- Influenza Free Company awarded in 2011
- Second place Best Occupational Health Management in the Southwest of Colombia. 2011 - 2012
- II National Safe Hospital Award granted in 2012
- III National Safe Hospital Award granted in 2014
- Second place in the Best Occupational Health Management Category. Excellence Award 2013-2014 ARL SURA
- 4th National Safe Hospital Award granted in 2016
- 5th National Safe Hospital Award granted in 2018
- GS1 Healthcare Awards Provider Implementation Best Case Study Award
- Ibero-American Quality Award 2019
- Julia Lima Award - awarded by the Albert Einstein Brazilian Israeli Charitable Society for Patient Safety
- National and international CEMEX Innovation in Construction Awards