Best Hospitals In Seoul
Choose from 3 best hospitals in
Asan Medical Center is one of the largest and most preferred hospitals in South Korea by patients from all over the world. The gross floor area of the hospital spans 524,700m² and 2,715 beds. AMC has 11,680 outpatients, 2,427 inpatients and 256 emergency patients every day on average. Every year, 66,838 sophisticated surgeries are performed by the experts at the hospital. Asan Medical Center was established in 1989 and has achieved the reputation of world-class medical centre since then. It continues to grow and invest diligently in R&D and advanced clinical treatment.
- The Banobagi plastic surgery clinic is a famous private healthcare facility located in the Gangnam-Gu area of Seoul, specializing in a range of plastic and cosmetic surgeries. The clinic has a strong team of professionals dedicated to providing personalized and quality treatment to local as well as international patients.
- The clinic flaunts state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical equipment to undertake some of the most complex cases in plastic surgery.
- The surgeons at the Banobagi plastic surgery clinic are active members of prestigious institutions and organizations and boast extensive skills and expertise in their respective fields.
- The internationally renowned clinic specializes in body contouring, face contouring, nose jobs, eyelid correction surgeries, rhinoplasty, lip jobs, breast surgeries, and anti-aging treatments.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.