Best Hydrocele Testis Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 5 best Hydrocele Testis hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Hydrocele Testis
About Hydrocele TestisHydrocele Testis Treatment is used to treat a condition known as a hydrocele. Hydroceles cause swelling of the scrotum of male patients. Treatment for this condition includes observation to see if the hydrocele resolves on its own, or surgical removal if the condition does not improve or becomes worse. In this surgery, the doctor will simply remove the hydrocele from the scrotum of the patient.
Average Hydrocele Testis Cost
|India||Starting from $1300|
|Malaysia||Starting from $2400|
Yanhee International Hospital is a leading multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital in Thailand. The hospital, established in 1984, offers global standard medical facilities and superlative quality of healthcare services. It is one of the foremost hospitals in Bangkok, highly renowned for its cosmetic, reconstructive and aesthetic procedures including plastic surgery, breast augmentation, blepharoplasty and many others.The hospital is one of the prime destinations not only for domestic but also international patients seeking health and beauty related services. Yanhee Hospital is an internationally accredited medical centre providing paramount medical care at an affordable cost packages and treatment rates. The 400 bedded hospital offers a wide range of services including medical, cosmetic, dental and alternative medicine. Yanhee caters to thousands of patients in outpatient facilities on a daily basis.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.