Best Implantable Contact Lens Hospitals and Cost in Singapore
Choose from 2 best Implantable Contact Lens hospitals in Singapore
Top 10 Implantable Contact Lens Hospitals in Singapore
About Implantable Contact LensImplantable contact lenses are used to improve vision in patients with nearsightedness or farsightedness. Unlike normal contact lenses, these lenses are surgically implanted through small incisions onto the eye. Two different surgeries are performed on different days, one for each eye.
Average Implantable Contact Lens Cost
|India||Starting from $1350|
|Malaysia||Starting from $3683|
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a 345-bed private hospital located along Singapore's Orchard Road. The JCI accredited facility was established in 1976 by Parkway Health to cater to patients of all ages from Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international patients from all countries visiting Singapore.
- Over the last few years, it has gained immense popularity as a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital. They specialize in cardiology, oncology, and neuroscience, offering a comprehensive range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- It was the first private healthcare center in Singapore to perform open-heart surgery and is also credited to establish a nuclear medicine center.
- Other than their specialties, the hospital also offers treatments covering anaesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, dental specialties, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, medical oncology, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric medicine, plastic surgery, renal medicine, respiratory medicine, and urology.
- Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore is a renowned hospital specializing in a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services. A part of Parkway Pantai, the JCI-accredited hospital is located at a convenient location on Napier Road, Singapore, next to Napier MRT station.
- The hospital began as a 45-bed nursing home in 1957 and has come a long way to establish itself as a 258-bedded facility offering treatments in over 30 specialties.
- Boasting the latest technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and global exposure, the hospital specializes in orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular treatment.
- The hospital boasts of an excellent patient satisfaction record and serves more than 100,000 international patients from many countries.