Best IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Hospitals and Cost in Canada
Choose from 2 best IVF- In Vitro Fertilization hospitals in Canada
Top Hospitals For IVF- In Vitro Fertilization
About IVF- In Vitro Fertilization
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a fertility treatment used to help couples conceive a child. In this procedure, an egg (from the female partner or from a female donor) and a sperm (from the male partner or from a male donor) are combined together in the laboratory. This combination of egg and sperm forms an embryo that can be implanted into the uterus of the female partner or a gestational carrier (another woman who will carry the baby).Read More about IVF- In Vitro Fertilization →
Average IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2650|
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Dubai||Starting from $6500|
|Thailand||Starting from $6500|
|UK||Starting from $8000|
|US||Starting from $14000|
- IVF Canada is a private fertility clinic located in the greater Toronto area. It was established in 1983 by a group of gynecologists working together in the Toronto east general hospital, who felt the need to cater to the growing demand for IVF procedures and reduce the waiting time for couples.
- The accredited fertility clinic is well equipped with all advanced medical facilities to provide comprehensive and quality treatment to its patients.
- The clinic boasts certified fertility specialists who are active members of various prestigious institutions and organizations, including the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC), the Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society, and Royal Society College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- IVF Canada fertility clinic aims to provide quality service to couples hoping to embrace parenthood in a caring, compassionate, and comfortable environment.
- NewLife fertility centre is a renowned healthcare facility specializing in treatments for fertility and conditions concerning reproductive health.
- The fertility centre was established in 2005 under the guidance of Dr. Samuel Soleman, aiming to provide safe, innovative, and personalized care to all patients.
- The accredited facility has a strong team of over 150 staff members comprising experienced embryologists, gynecologists, urologists, and nurses.
- The clinic offers various treatments from basic diagnosis and treatment to advanced facilities such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), pre-genetic screening, and assisted hatching.
- NewLife fertility centre was the first clinic to offer in-house genetic testing and screening.
- The clinic boasts state-of-the-art reproductive services available across 11 different locations - Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, and Burlington.