Best IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Hospitals and Cost in Tunis
Choose from 3 best IVF- In Vitro Fertilization hospitals in Tunis
Top 10 IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Hospitals in Tunis
About IVF- In Vitro Fertilization
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a fertility treatment used to help couples conceive a child. In this procedure, an egg (from the female partner or from a female donor) and a sperm (from the male partner or from a male donor) are combined together in the laboratory. This combination of egg and sperm forms an embryo that can be implanted into the uterus of the female partner or a gestational carrier (another woman who will carry the baby).Read More about IVF- In Vitro Fertilization →
Average IVF- In Vitro Fertilization Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2650|
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Dubai||Starting from $6500|
|Thailand||Starting from $6500|
|UK||Starting from $8000|
|US||Starting from $14000|
The Med Hannibal is a private clinic in the Berges du Lac district of Tunisia. As an international establishment, it provides services to patients from all over the world. The location of the hospital is close to Tunis-Carthage airport, making it a convenient option for patients travelling from other countries for quality medical care in Tunisia. Med Hannibal offers a high standard of clinical and hotel care in an all-inclusive medical package, comprising other services such as airport pick up and drop off and assistance during the stay.
- Clinique Avicenne is a private healthcare facility that specializes in Laser Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Gastroenterology, Cosmetic surgery, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics. Located in the heart of Tunis, the health care center aims to serve patients with some of the best facilities at competitive prices.
- The healthcare center opened its doors in 1974 and reinvented itself with a new establishment on the hill of El Manar in 1988. With a team of 80 skilled and qualified doctors, technicians, and nurses complemented by innovative medical technology, Clinique Avicenne offers a perfect combination for patients looking forward to successful and affordable treatment.
- Since its inception, the healthcare center has grown both in terms of infrastructure and medical equipment, including the latest medico-surgical instruments in accordance with European standards.
- The 24-Hour Services include Medical or surgical emergencies, Cardiac emergencies, Childbirth, Trauma surgery, and ICU/CCU (Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit).
- Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport is a 10-minute drive from the clinic.
- Nearest bus station - El Manar Bus Stop
- Nearest Subway Station - La jeunesse
- Originally established in 1979, the Taoufik Clinic is a renowned institution known for its services in fields such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, Bariatric Surgery, Ophthalmology. The JCI-accredited facility also provides high-quality health care services in various other medical specialties.
- After a series of expansions and renovations, the hospital was integrated with Taoufik Hospitals Group (THG) in 2014.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 100 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital boasts world-class medical facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a commitment to raise the bar of the healthcare sector in Tunisia. The hospital boasts of advanced medical facilities like Medical Imaging equipment, pulsed and continuous wave Lasers, and Echo-endoscope.
- 24-Hour Services include Accident & Emergency Service, Ambulance Service, Medical Laboratory, and Radiology & Ultrasound Services.
- The hospital includes a modern operating theatre, a post-operation care facility, and an ICU.
- A laboratory dedicated to diagnosis and treatment concerning pathological anatomy
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Advanced oncology center
Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport (20 minutes ride from the airport to the hospital)