Best Invisible Braces Hospitals and Cost in Kenya
Choose from 1 best Invisible Braces hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Invisible Braces
About Invisible Braces
Invisible braces refers type of dental braces that are less visible to other people than traditional braces. It is a short-term orthodontic system that is less easily that may include the use of Invisaligns. This orthodontic treatment aims to improve the smile and correct the problems of the appearance of the front teeth. Other dental issues that can be treated with invisible braces include crooked or crowded teeth, misaligned teeth and teeth that are out of their normal position. There are basically three types of invisible braces available: ceramic, clear aligners and lingual. Each of these braces use a different method to straighten and realign the teeth. Also, these braces achieve different levels of discreetness. In, ceramic braces, the brackets are made of ceramic material that matches the colour of the teeth. These braces are not particularly noticeable from a distance. The invisible aligners are custom-built to tightly fit the teeth set of an individual. They are best suited for adults as well as teens. Aligners comprise a clear, removable tray that may be made of plastic or ceramic material and fits perfectly over the teeth. It applies less force and pressure on the teeth while moving them over time.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.