Best Knee Replacement Hospitals and Cost in Turkey
Choose from 20 best Knee Replacement hospitals in Turkey
Top Hospitals For Knee Replacement
About Knee Replacement
Knee Replacement Surgery (also known as knee arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.Read More about Knee Replacement →
Average Knee Replacement Cost
|India||Starting from $4000|
|Malaysia||Starting from $5000|
|Turkey||Starting from $7000|
|Thailand||Starting from $7000|
|UAE||Starting from $9000|
|Spain||Starting from $14850|
|UK||Starting from $18715|
|US||Starting from $50000|
- Knee arthoplasty
- The hospital is a Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited building that offers international quality standards for healthcare. The 242 patient bedded hospital has 89 outpatient clinic rooms and 10 operating theaters, providing medical services across all major specialties.
- Medical Park Bahçelievler delivers comprehensive care facilities for joint replacement including knee and hip replacements. The department of Orthopedics and Traumatology is a dedicated center that provides all-round care to patients with orthopedic diseases.
- The staff of experienced orthopedic surgeons, medical staff, and physiotherapists along with other specialists are involved in knee replacement at Medical Park Hospital, Turkey.
- The hospital offers a multidisciplinary diagnosis and treatment approach with innovative and advanced technologies and patient-oriented care to the patients.
- Medical Park Hospital Bahçelievler is well-equipped with the latest surgical devices and instruments to meet international standards of care.
- The specialized international patient department ensures that patients traveling from abroad receive personalized care and support during the treatment. The hospital’s conveniently located in the central part of the European side of Istanbul and is at a 5-minute distance to Atatürk Airport.
- VM Medical Park Hospital with Istanbul Aydin University integrates the academic input of the research University with the healthcare concepts of VM. The hospital aims to inspire with their Value Added Medicine, to achieve the highest standards of care in the field of medicine.
- The hospital routinely caters to domestic as well as international patients from all parts of the world. With its patient-oriented approach, trained staff, and advanced infrastructure, VM Medical Park Florya is one of the best knee replacement hospitals in Turkey that offer affordable packages.
- The hospital has a capacity of 300 beds, with 13 operating theaters and 92 outpatient clinics spanning the area of 51.000 m2.
- I.A.U. VM Medical Park Hospital ensures effective and personalized health services with a 360-degree view on the treatment options, prioritizing the comforts of patients and their attendants. The hospital rooms are no less than a 5-star hotel designed to meet various healthcare and personal needs.
- The Orthopedics and Traumatology center at the hospital offers a holistic knee prosthesis treatment with rehabilitation services. A team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, and orthopedic specialists are involved in the post-operative care of the patients.
- The research University provides the latest and most innovative solutions for the treatment of knee problems with artificial prosthetic devices. This includes the use of the latest surgical techniques and advanced systems to ensure faster and healthy recovery after the surgery.
- Liv Hospital Ankara is one of the most modern and high-tech hospitals that offer a wide spectrum of services across all the major specialties.
- The hospital has a dedicated department of Orthopedics and Traumatology to provide holistic treatment to patients suffering from bone and musculoskeletal disorders.
- The Orthopedics and Traumatology Department at Liv Hospital provides excellent orthopedic care to domestic as well as international patients. The clinical infrastructure of the department allows for special and personalized treatment for patients of all ages. The surgeons and specialists at the department are trained to provide appropriate treatment with knee replacement and other joint replacement surgeries.
- The department is well-equipped to deliver a range of health services and has treated professionals and elite athletes in all age groups suffering from traumatic problems or degenerative diseases of the knee.
- The center also offers newer approaches including stem cell therapy, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), and Orthocain applications at the Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cell Application and Research Center.
- Liv Hospital Orthopedics department has a 100% successful infection management rate and impeccable postoperative care facilities.
- Acibadem International Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Istanbul for knee replacement surgery. The hospital has a capacity of 122 beds, including 26 intensive care beds, and 16 patient observation beds to enable all-round care of each patient.
- The Orthopedics and Traumatology Department at the hospital offers a comprehensive range of services with the highest quality of care for most kinds of orthopedic diseases and to patients of all ages.
- The team of orthopedic surgeons and specialists at Acibadem International hospital are specialized in various kinds of procedures including surgical as well as medical treatment of the bones. The orthopedic rehabilitation is managed by trained experts who guide and assist patients during the recovery after the surgery.
- The department uses the latest diagnosis and surgical equipment for joint replacements and offers a variety of treatment options for knee pain and movement restrictions.
- Medicana Bursa hospital is a renowned medical center that brings together the global standard healthcare services and an experienced medical team. It is the biggest hospital of Medicana Health Group in the Southern Marmara region in Bursa.
- Medicana Hospitals have a team of dedicated surgeons and specialists with vast experience in performing joint replacement surgeries.
- Medicana Bursa hospital offers treatment with a patient-oriented service approach and ensures utmost comfort and quality to all the patients.
- The medical team aims to provide evidence-based, innovative, and high-quality clinical care services with the latest developments in the field of medicine.
- The experienced orthopedic doctors and specialists offer all-around services with multidisciplinary treatment options with top-rated facilities.
- Medicana Bursa Hospital is a 300 patient bedded center that offers 5-star hotel level comfort to its patients. The intensive care units and operation theaters are ultra-modern facilities.
- Anadolu Medical Center is among the top-tier hospitals in Turkey that offer the highest quality of medical services to patients from the country and abroad.
- The hospital is accredited by several international accreditation bodies including JCI and has a strategic collaboration with John Hopkins Medicine. It is widely considered a referral hospital that provides a superior standard of medical treatments backed by research and evidence-based care.
- The hospital spans provide services across various branches with a focus on oncologic sciences and others such as cardiovascular health, orthopedics, gynecology and IVF, and neurological sciences with a complete diagnosis and imaging technology.
- The Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center is a well-established facility for the care of orthopedic patients of all ages.
- The staff of experienced surgeons at the Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center provides comprehensive orthopedic care and treatments with the latest equipment and technology. They offer holistic services with diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal system diseases.
- The extensive post-operative care for joint prosthesis surgery enables healthy and complete recovery after the surgery.
- Acibadem is one of the largest healthcare groups in Turkey that is widely considered among the global healthcare leaders. The group comprises 21 hospitals and 13 outpatient clinics along with some supporting service companies.
- Acibadem Bakirkoy Hospital has a capacity of 102 beds and 7 operating theaters along with 27 intensive care beds. The contemporary infrastructure of the hospital with a smart building system supports a heliport for emergency transfer with an indoor area of 18, 000 m2 hospital.
- The department of Orthopedics and Traumatology at Acibadem hospital offers superior quality of services across all orthopedic diseases to adult as well as pediatric patients. The team of orthopedic surgeons at the hospital is experts in the field across a myriad of facilities such as general orthopedics, knee surgery, orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries, arthroscopy, wrist and hand microsurgery, joint replacement, microsurgery, spine surgery, trauma, and pediatric orthopedics.
- The Orthopedics department brings together modern diagnostic techniques and cutting-edge therapeutic techniques to provide the best possible care to patients from Turkey as well as abroad. The specialists provide treatment with a focus on the whole muscular and skeletal system for diseases or traumas.
- Medicana Konya Hospital is renowned as the largest and most comprehensive private hospital of the Medicana group in Central Anatolia.
- Medicana Konya Hospital is internationally reputed for its standard of care and health services. Patients from various countries come to this hospital to receive world-class medical care.
- The hospital offers a variety of services with advanced medical technology and infrastructure.
- The medical teams maintain international patient care standards with cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic devices.
- With the service it provided for 4 years, it is also the center of attraction for the European countries where our ex-pat citizens live intensively.
- Medicana Konya Hospital has been at the forefront of medical tourism in Konya with its relaxing environment, highly qualified medical experts, and modern infrastructure.
- The department of orthopedics offers all kinds of medical and surgical treatment options for knee care. The replacement surgery is performed by experienced surgeons and has an excellent success rate.
- Medicana Çamlica Hospital is one of Turkey\'s premier hospitals locates on the Anatolian side of Istanbul. The hospital, established in 1999, is known as the reference health center.
- The orthopedic department at the hospital offers full knee replacement surgery in Turkey with detailed preoperative preparation.
- Medicana Hospitals have a team of dedicated surgeons and specialists with vast experience in performing joint replacement surgeries. They ensure the patients are eligible for the surgery and are not prone to health risks from the procedure.
- The orthopedic surgeon determines the need for knee replacement on the basis of results from a series of tests and examinations. They also explore all the other treatment options, including medications, injections, physiotherapy, and other surgical procedures.
- Patients receive complete care for their knees with the latest technology and devices. The doctor helps them start exercising with their knees from just the next day after the surgery. The team of physiotherapists instructs and guides patients through specific exercises to help strengthen the leg muscles and demonstrate the correct use of artificial joints.
- The surgeon at Medicana uses a continuous passive motion (CPM) device to move the knee slowly while the patient is lying on the bed.
- Medical Park Göztepe Hospital is a large medical facility complex that is accredited by the JCI facility and other international bodies. The hospital meets the criteria of global standards of healthcare with an emphasis on the motto of Medical Park Group - Health for Everybody.
- Patients from different parts of the world receive treatment at Bahçesehir University Medical Park Göztepe Hospital and the Department of Orthopedics is a comprehensive center that offers all kinds of procedures for bone and musculoskeletal disorders.
- The 293 bedded hospital has 9 operating theaters, 64 intensive care beds, and a staff of over 150 doctors. Medical Park Göztepe provides domestic and international patients the treatment options with modern healthcare services and customized care.
- The hospital complex has state-of-the-art infrastructure and contracts with national and international insurance companies.
- The team of orthopedics surgeons and specialists are highly trained experts with significant experience in the area of joint replacement surgeries.