Best Micro Laryngeal Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Chennai
Choose from 2 best Micro Laryngeal Surgery hospitals in Chennai
Top Hospitals For Micro Laryngeal Surgery
About Micro Laryngeal SurgeryMicrolaryngeal Surgery is a surgery used to correct abnormalities of the larynx such as benign tumors, cysts, and lesions that might affect speech or breathing ability. In this procedure, the patient is placed under general anesthesia. The doctor operates on the larynx using small instruments, a laryngoscope to insert these instruments into the throat, and an operating microscope to view the area. The doctor may remove the abnormalities using cutting tools or a laser. No incisions are required to access the larynx for this procedure; thus, it is considered minimally invasive.
Average Micro Laryngeal Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $1500|
- Throat Surgery
Gleneagles Global Health City earlier known as Global Hospital Chennai is a leading tertiary care providing multi-specialty hospital in India with excellent outpatient, inpatient and emergency care facilities. The hospital is one of the largest hospitals of Gleneagles Global Hospitals in India, with a capacity of 1000 beds and ultra-modern infrastructure offering a wide range of healthcare services. The hospital is a recognized hospital and has many firsts to its credit including conducting the first Adult Liver swap Transplant, split liver transplant, and single lung transplant in India, along with being the first in South Indian states to perform 5 successful liver transplants in a day.
- India’s Most Admired & Promising Hospital Chain (2012)
- India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain (2013)
- The 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2013 – “India’s Most Valuable Healthcare Chain” & “Business Leader of the Year Award”
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- Declared as the \'Centre of Excellence\' by the Government of India.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- Voted multiple times as the \"Best Private Sector Hospital in India\" by The Week magazine
Recommended hospitals for you
4 average based on 13 reviews.
Patient Reviews for Recommended hospitals for you
Liver Transplant -
My son had a liver transplant and i am the donor, overall i found professionalism is high with appropriate medical care in accordance to the experienced surgeons.