Best Micro Laryngeal Surgery Hospitals and Cost in Costa Rica
Choose from 2 best Micro Laryngeal Surgery hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Micro Laryngeal Surgery
About Micro Laryngeal SurgeryMicrolaryngeal Surgery is a surgery used to correct abnormalities of the larynx such as benign tumors, cysts, and lesions that might affect speech or breathing ability. In this procedure, the patient is placed under general anesthesia. The doctor operates on the larynx using small instruments, a laryngoscope to insert these instruments into the throat, and an operating microscope to view the area. The doctor may remove the abnormalities using cutting tools or a laser. No incisions are required to access the larynx for this procedure; thus, it is considered minimally invasive.
Average Micro Laryngeal Surgery Cost
|India||Starting from $1500|
- Throat Surgery
- Hospital CIMA is a JCI-accredited acute care facility located in San Jose, Costa Rica. The multi-specialty hospital was established in 2000 to help patients avail affordable and quality treatment in Latin America.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 800 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital offers outpatient services in cardiology, audiology, neurology, and spirometry. It also boasts a Lifecycle Center with personalized health check-ups packages for individuals of different age groups.
- The inpatient services include treatments in cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, laparoscopy, plastic surgery, Opthalmology, and Otorhinolaryngology.
- State of the art and multi-accredited laboratory systems
- An emergency department working all around the week for critically ill or injured patients
- Private room suites equipped with all modern facilities
- Maternity Department with Neonatal care units (NCU) and modular operation theaters
- Exclusive suites and rooms for patients undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Medical, surgical, coronary, and pulmonary ICUs.
Hospital Clínica Bíblica is reputed as the oldest and longest running private hospital in Costa Rica. It offers a combination of quality clinical services with a patient centric approach to ensure each patient experience effective and remarkable medical care at the hospital. As a Joint Commission International accredited hospital, Clínica Bíblica has been deeply invested in maintaining high security standards and quality of healthcare facilities. They are constantly working to building better infrastructure with international standards, improve the processes in its services, acquiring cutting-edge medical technology and housing the best doctors in Costa Rica.