Best Liposuction Tummy, Thighs and Buttocks Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Liposuction Tummy, Thighs and Buttocks hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Liposuction Tummy, Thighs and Buttocks
About Liposuction Tummy, Thighs and Buttocks
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic operation that helps contour areas around the tummy, thighs, and buttocks. The surgery follows a simple procedure where small cannulas are inserted into the target area, and the fat is melted and suctioned out. It can cause slight pain and hypersensitivity for a week before the patient can resume their daily activities. The procedure provides additional benefits over the traditional weight-loss methods, including:
- Minimum trauma to tissues
- Less scarring
- Affordable cost of treatment
- Speedy recovery
Average Liposuction Tummy, Thighs and Buttocks Cost
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).