Liver Transplant in Turkey
Choose from 21 best Liver Transplant hospitals in Turkey
Top Hospitals For Liver Transplant
About Liver Transplant
Liver Transplant Surgery is used to replace a damaged, diseased, or nonfunctional liver. The liver is an important organ in the body involved in the digestive process, detoxification process, and more. In the liver transplant surgery, the patient is placed under general anesthesia. The doctor will make an incision in the abdominal area, remove the patient\'s liver, and replace it with another healthy liver from a donor. In some cases, portion of a liver, rather than an entire liver, can be inserted.Read More about Liver Transplant →
Average Liver Transplant Cost
|India||Starting from $26500|
|Egypt||Starting from $35000|
|Turkey||Starting from $50000|
|UK||Starting from $140000|
|Germany||Starting from $300000|
|Singapore||Starting from $400000|
|US||Starting from $600000|
- Acibadem Bakirköy Hospital has a modern infrastructure with updated technology systems and meets the international standards of a JCI accredited hospital.
- It is the first hospital by Acibadem Hospitals Group on the European side of Istanbul when it became operational in 2000. The hospital brings together decades of experience and clinical excellence in various specialties.
- The hospital keeps updating the infrastructure and facilities in inpatient floors and operating rooms to meet the increased number of patients from all around the country and abroad.
- The Liver Transplant Center at Acibadem Hospital is widely reputed and equipped with sophisticated technology for transplantation that offers services for adult as well as pediatric patients.
- They work according to the “National Organ and Tissue Transplant Coordination System” under the Ministry of Health that facilitate supervision and audit of the living donor organ and tissue transplantation. Based on this, living donor organs and transplantation surgery are only approved for donors up to fourth-degree blood and in-law relatives.
- The center offers advanced surgical methods including full laparoscopic technique which reduces the intensive post-operative care for the donor and has faster recovery. The center uses an orthotopic method for deceased donor liver transplants. In this surgical technique, a diseased liver is replaced with a healthy liver in the same body part.
- For living donor transplant, the experts at the center partially excise the liver and the parts of the liver regain the expected size in both recipient and donor and start functioning as per the need after a while.
- The team of organ transplant surgeons works with gastroenterologists and other specialists at the center to provide the best care during and after the surgery.
Liv Hospital Ankara is a part of the Liv Hospital chain, a leading healthcare providers in Turkey that collaborates with national and international organization for best possible services. The hospital has a team of distinguished doctors who provide a patient-focused approach for clinical care and management of diseases under multiple specialities. They offer tailor-made treatment programs to the patients with high quality healthcare services. Liv Hospital, Ankara has first rated infrastructure and acquired the latest updates in the medical technology over the years. Based on its name, \'Leading International Vision\' Liv Hospital caters to patients from different parts of the world. They offer a range facilities specially designed for international patients, keeping their specific needs and comforts in mind.
- It is a part of one of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare services providers in Turkey - Acibadem Healthcare Group.
- Acibadem International Hospital has a capacity of 122 beds, 26 intensive care beds, and 16 patient observation beds within an indoor area of 19, 000 m2.
- Acibadem Liver Transplant Centers are a well-established unit that offers living and deceased liver transplantation procedures with excellent outcome records. The centers are supported by high-tech clinical laboratories and intensive care units for post-transplant care of liver failure patients.
- The medical team is highly dedicated and qualified to take care of the patients, from preparing the patients to after the surgery. The centers aim to provide the highest moral and ethical standards as per the organ transplantation and donation law of the country - “National Organ and Tissue Transplant Coordination System” under the Ministry of Health. They facilitate audit and pediatric liver transplantation with living donor-approved up to fourth-degree blood and in-law relatives.
- The center offers advanced surgical methods and uses an orthotopic methods for deceased donor liver transplants and partial excision for living donor transplants. The liver parts in both recipient and donor regain the expected size and start functioning after some time.
Anadolu Medical Center is one of the leading hospital in Turkey with a capacity of 201 beds situated outside the Istanbul and surrounded completely by nature. It has a strategic partnership with the Johns Hopkins Medicine, world-renowned medical centre that ranks number one in the USA. This partnership helps Anadolu Medical Center to provide the highest standard of services in the field of health. In addition to this, the centre is accredited by Joint Commission International, one of the world’s highest quality benchmark for healthcare providers. The hospital started as a specialized centre for cancer care, covering the multi-faceted aspect of cancer care including diagnosis tests, treatment, emotional support, nutritional care, pain management, and close follow-up for possible recurrence. It further expanded its services over the over to include a variety of medical programmes and super sub-specialists in the field of Medical Oncology, Hematology, Radiation Oncology, Oncosurgery (Specialised), Bone Marrow Transplant, Interventional Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Uro-oncology and Breast Center.Anadolu Medical Center is now an established facility with centre of excellence programs in other specialities as well, including cardiology, oncology, women’s health and neurological sciences.The hospital keeps acquiring new and better technologies such as robotic surgery, radiosurgery, targeted immunotherapy and chemo/radioembolization at the oncology institute within the greater facility of general hospital.Over 175 medical professionals collaboratively work to provide patients a comprehensive, yet personalized treatment plan. The weekly tumour board helps keep a check on critical cases. At Anadolu Medical Center, the focus is on patient centric care by expert in the field of medicine and in the most timely manner. They offer all the healthcare services under one roof, with services from a variety of specialities in one campus location. This allows them to provide the fastest service possible to the patients, and no waiting time. The Patient Centred Care Department is the first of its kind in Turkey and the entire region, aiming to serve patients with a highly efficient approach.
- ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology)
- Planetree Gold Certification
- Affiliation with John Hopkins Medicine (USA)
- Bahçesehir University Medical Park Göztepe Hospital is a JCI-accredited multi-specialty facility. As a high-tech medical complex, it offers a wide range of services across all the major branches of medicine. Medical Park hospitals have vast experience and are acclaimed as the best liver transplant hospitals in Turkey. They offer organ transplantation and other specialized services to international patients from all parts of the world.
- The hospital has 293 beds, 9 operating theaters and 64 intensive care beds, supported by a staff of over 150 doctors and around 1000 employees.
- Medical Park Hospital Göztepe offers a complete and affordable package with clinical services, the latest technology and modern facilities in line with international standards. BAU Medical Park Göztepe Hospital is a complex with modern infrastructure equipped with the most updated instruments and devices for diagnostic and transplant surgery.
- There are specialized units for organ transplantation surgeries including liver and kidney transplant programs at Medical Park hospitals. The center offers a range of services for liver transplants in Turkey for patients with liver failure. The patients can expect all-around care including preoperative, transplant surgery and post-operative care.
- Medical Park Hospital has spacious rooms that are designed for a comfortable patient experience with maximum exposure to daylight and provide a relaxing environment for healthy recovery post-surgery.
- Medipol University Hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in Turkey that offers international standard architecture, intelligent building systems and high-tech medical technology. It offers the best possible services to patients from across the country and other parts of the world.
- It is a JCI accredited healthcare facility that keeps acquiring a new generation of technology and the latest patient care systems to provide the best possible care for the patients. Medipol University Hospital is a referral center for national as well as international patients.
- The hospital complex is certified by JCI standards for its quality of patient care facilities and services across multiple specialties.
- The Organ Transplantation Center at Medipol University Hospital is an advanced center for providing effective and successful treatment to patients from all over the world.
- A team of highly qualified and trained transplant surgeons works with other specialists including gastroenterologists, anesthesia specialists, and interventional radiologists, along with transplant coordinators, psychologists and social workers. The patient undergoes a comprehensive evaluation to determine their eligibility for the transplant and assess health risks as well as the best course of treatment.
- At Medipol University Hospital, the patients get treatment with no waiting time and prompt clinical services. The team follows a \"quick call system\", and other important factors necessary for the success of organ transplantation and follow-up care after the transplantation surgery.
- VM Medical Park Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital that is also affiliated with Istanbul Aydin University. As a referral teaching hospital, it brings together the academic knowledge, experience and research from the Aydin University with the value medicine (VM) concept of the Medical Park hospital group.
- The hospital provides clinical excellence in various fields of healthcare with patient-centric care, skilled medical staff and advanced technology.
- Medical Park Hospitals follow the International Standards Certification and have an internationally renowned center of excellence for Liver transplants in Turkey. The team has performed a number of successful liver transplants in this center. They are the longest successfully running International Liver Transplant Center in Turkey.
- As a JCI certified hospital, it offers the highest quality of services and facilities with the latest technology. The experienced medical professionals who have experts in organ transplantation are in the team. They are skilled in handling crucial emergencies that may occur during Liver Transplantation surgery. The team includes the best liver transplant surgeons in Turkey who are trained from the top institutes of the US and Germany.
- Medical Park Hospitals cater to patients from all across the GCC and other continents of the world. They have a specialized team and case representatives that help international patients.
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital is an international standard Joint Commission International (JCI) Accredited facility that caters to patients from different countries.
It is one of the largest private hospitals under the Medical Park Hospitals Group (European district of Istanbul), that offers a complete range of medical services.
Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital is a 17-storey building covering the area of 30,000 m2, capacity of 246 beds, and 89 polyclinic rooms.
The hospital follows a strict policy for quality management and safety assurance, with a patient-centric approach. The patient can expect superlative standards for diagnosis as well as treatment plans.
The hospital incorporates selective social insurance administrations for all patients. The staff of experienced doctors, trained nurses and medical professionals, provide multidisciplinary care and a holistic treatment to the patients. They also promote revolutionary therapeutic techniques, focused healthcare approach and advanced treatment modalities.
- As the largest private hospital of Medicana Hospital group in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey, Medicana Konya Hospital offers a broad spectrum of services across all major specialties.
- The healthcare group is nationally and internationally renowned for its expertise and experience in clinical care. Medical Hospital Konya is a referral hospital that is affiliated with the School of Medicine of KTO Karatay University. The medical school supports and helps meet the needs of medical education, training and research in the country.
- The hospital is known for its international standard medical services across 31 specialties. With a staff of academic physicians, 49 specialists, 276 health and 243 administrative as well as support personnel, Medicana Konya Hospital offers a complete range of facilities for the patient.
- Medicana Liver transplant unit is a specialized center that provides holistic care for organ donors and transplant recipients and has an excellent success rate. It offers advanced medical services with international standards and protocols for liver transplantation.
- The high-tech infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and medical expertise of the surgeons make it a stand-alone destination for liver failure patients.
- Medicana Hospital in Konya has a dedicated team for international patients, and it receives patients from all around the world, especially from European countries. The team provides packages and special facilities for patients traveling from different countries for diagnosis and treatment.
Medicana Bursa Hospital is one of the premier hospitals of Turkey’s leading healthcare group, Medicana Hospitals, that brings quality medical care to the patients from Turkey and abroad. The hospital is built across 40,000 sq. meters and has a capacity of 300 beds including 100 intensive care beds and 200 single rooms for recovery and post-operative comfort. It works on patient-oriented approach to offer all kinds of medical services across multiple sub and super specialities in the field of medicine, including medical branches of organ transplantation, cardiac surgery, advanced cancer care, radiation oncology, weigh-loss surgery and many more.
Best Liver Transplant Doctors
Dr. Prof. Metin Çakmakçı
Breast Center Coordinator
Dr. Prof. Halil Alış
Dr. Ayhan Dinckan
Chief Director of Organ Transplant Centers