Best Lumineers® Hospitals and Cost in Saudi Arabia
Choose from 1 best Lumineers® hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Lumineers®
Lumineers are a unique brand of veneers manufactured by the DenMat Dental laboratory. In comparison to traditional veneers, lumineers are thinner, cheaper, and have an easier application process. Lumineers are made up of ultra-thin laminate. As a result, they are a good option for patients who have less damaged or discolored teeth. With proper oral care and hygiene, lumineers can last as long as ten years and can be removed easily without causing any damage to the teeth.Read More about Lumineers® →
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.