Best Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision Hospitals and Cost in Sao Paulo
Choose from 1 best Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision
About Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision
Gynecomastia in men results from a hormonal imbalance between estrogen and testosterone that causes excessive glandular proliferation and fat deposition in breasts. There are multiple treatment options available to treat gynecomastia in men.
One such method is Mastectomy, a surgical procedure that involves removing glandular male breast tissue. Mastectomy or male breast gland excision can be both elective or medically necessary, depending on the cause of the surgery.
Average Male Breast Reduction Breast Glands Excision Cost
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures