Best Male Breast Reduction Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 3 best Male Breast Reduction hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Male Breast Reduction
About Male Breast Reduction
Gynecomastia, commonly referred to as man boobs, is the excessive growth of the male breast tissue caused primarily due to the hormonal imbalance between oestrogen and testosterone. In addition, factors like puberty, aging, and side effects of medicines or other supplements also cause enlarged breasts in men. The condition can be classified into different grades depending on the appearance and development of the male breast tissue. Grade 1: Puffy nipples Grade 2: Puffy nipples with excessive adipose tissue. Grade 3: Excessive skin lining the growing adipose tissue. Grade 4: Enlarged female-like breasts.
Average Male Breast Reduction Cost
- Gynecomastia Treatment
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.