Best Male Breast Reduction with Vaser Liposuction Hospitals and Cost in Spain
Choose from 2 best Male Breast Reduction with Vaser Liposuction hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Male Breast Reduction with Vaser Liposuction
About Male Breast Reduction with Vaser Liposuction
VASER Liposuction is an effective method to treat gynecomastia in men. It has multiple advantages over traditional gynecomastia surgery. It is a minimally invasive procedure that causes less pain, has a faster recovery period, and costs almost half the surgery price.
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and involves making small keyhole incisions adjacent to the breasts. The VASER probes are introduced into the breasts through the keyholes to break down the emulsified fatty tissue. As a result, the skin around the chest shrinks and remodels itself according to the new shape, leading to a firm and masculine chest.
Average Male Breast Reduction with Vaser Liposuction Cost
Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor is a tertiary care and referral teaching hospital that offers first-rate medical care across all medical and surgical specialties. It is located at the Barcelona city center, just 5-10 minutes walking distance from Passeig de Gracia - the main street of the city. Their services for the first video consultation is free for patients who are seeking treatment abroad (not for second medical opinion). It is the largest privately owned in Barcelona and a part of Quirónsalud, the largest hospital group in Spain. The healthcare group stands out as the number one health care provider in Europe, especially after the merger with Fresenius (Helios).
- Fundación Cardiovascular de Colombia is one of the most prestigious healthcare facilities in Colombia. The JCI-accredited hospitals have been securing a spot in the list of top 10 hospitals in Latin America for nearly a decade.
- Their ecosystems include two state-of-the-art hospitals located in Bucaramanga specializing in the treatment across 60 specialties with a team of qualified and experienced medical professionals.
- Fundacion cardiovascular de Colombia
- Hospital internacional de Colombia
- The hospitals boast of the most rigorous standards of quality and safety on par with medical institutions in the West.
- Established in 1986, under the aegis of Dr. Franklin Quirós and Dr. Víctor Raúl Castillo Mantilla, the health care center aims to provide affordable and accessible treatment to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital also enjoys a strong reputation as a Research and Development Center, supporting a great focus on clinical studies that can improve the quality of life for patients fighting life-threatening diseases.