Best Nephrology Hospitals and Cost
Choose from 115 best Nephrology hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Nephrology
Nephrology refers to the study of disorders and problems related to kidneys and their internal structures. A doctor treating such disorders is called a nephrologist. The kidneys perform the most crucial task of filtering your blood and help in the formation of urine. Kidneys at times develop cancers, stones or become dysfunctional and your doctor will decide the best treatment option for you depending upon your specific medical condition.
- Renal Transplant
Bumrungrad International Hospital, the forerunner healthcare service provider in Thailand, are highly renowned for their hospitality and excellent clinical care in the whole Asia Pacific. The distinguished multispecialty hospital was founded in 1980 and has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1989. It is one of the biggest privately owned hospitals in Southeast Asia.
The 580 bedded hospital is an international standard medical facility equipped with cutting-edge technology and world-class infrastructure. The outstanding team of doctors at Bumrungrad are committed in their goal to deliver expert medical care across all 70 sub-specialties.
The globally recognized specialists ensures that all patients receive the best of medical treatments and standard clinical care. Bumrungrad Hospital is an internationally accredited and highly awarded hospital which treats over 1.1 million patients every year with 520,000 being the international patients coming from over 190 different countries. The hospital has remarkable medical facilities with well-established outpatient, inpatient, and emergency as well as critical care service.
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh is a multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia, and is amongst the renowned hospitals of Parkway Pantai Limited (Pantai Group). It is a 229-bed hospital with first-rate outpatient, inpatient and critical care facilities among all the important specialties including Dental services, Cancer centre, Cardiac surgery, Pediatrics, renal medicine (Hemodialysis) and Emergency department. The hospital, along with top-notch infrastructure and cutting edge technology, has more than 80 specialists backed by international training and vast experience in their field of expertise.
Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital is a pioneer healthcare service provider in Malaysia, offering premium tertiary care facilities in multiple specialties. This 200 bedded hospital offers comprehensive list of medical services ranging from basic to complex procedures, delivered by highly qualified and skilled medical professionals. The hospital has a state-of-the-art infrastructure and is well-equipped with top-notch, advanced technologies so as to maintain high standard of clinical excellence which is at par on international level. Gleneagles Kota Kinabalu Hospital is committed in serving with utmost dedication to ensure that the patients receive finest clinical care in the region.
Gleneagles Medini is a world-class multi-specilaty tertiary care providers in Malaysia, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure and offering excellent outpatient, impatient service along with Emergency care service. The 300 bedded hospital is facilitated with top-notch technology and high-tech equipment which enables the specialists to offer advanced procedures with reliable clinical outcomes. The highly skilled and experienced medical professionals along with a substantially trained support staff at Gleneagles Medini ensure that the patients receive immediate and excellent clinical care.
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is a renowned multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia and is a part of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group. The 393-bedded hospital is a forerunner of healthcare service providers with contemporary and advanced infrastructure outfitted with next generation technology and instruments. The hospital houses some of the best oncology specialist and highly reputed renal and hematological experts, backed by years and experience and training in their field of expertise.
Ara Damansara Medical Center is a renowned tertiary care hospital providing comprehensive multi-disciplinary healthcare services in Malaysia. The 220-bedded hospital is set up in a flourishing environment and offers excellent clinical care services from basic to advanced procedures. The hospital is well-set with cutting technology and modern facilities, housing expert medical professionals for providing personalized care and outstanding medical treatment to all the patients, domestic and international.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.