Best Nephrology Hospitals and Cost
Choose from 123 best Nephrology hospitals in All Destinations
Top Hospitals For Nephrology
Nephrology refers to the study of disorders and problems related to kidneys and their internal structures. A doctor treating such disorders is called a nephrologist. The kidneys perform the most crucial task of filtering your blood and help in the formation of urine. Kidneys at times develop cancers, stones or become dysfunctional and your doctor will decide the best treatment option for you depending upon your specific medical condition.
- Renal Transplant
Gleneagles Medini is a world-class multi-specilaty tertiary care providers in Malaysia, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure and offering excellent outpatient, impatient service along with Emergency care service. The 300 bedded hospital is facilitated with top-notch technology and high-tech equipment which enables the specialists to offer advanced procedures with reliable clinical outcomes. The highly skilled and experienced medical professionals along with a substantially trained support staff at Gleneagles Medini ensure that the patients receive immediate and excellent clinical care.
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is a renowned multi-specialty hospital in Malaysia and is a part of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group. The 393-bedded hospital is a forerunner of healthcare service providers with contemporary and advanced infrastructure outfitted with next generation technology and instruments. The hospital houses some of the best oncology specialist and highly reputed renal and hematological experts, backed by years and experience and training in their field of expertise.
Ara Damansara Medical Center is a renowned tertiary care hospital providing comprehensive multi-disciplinary healthcare services in Malaysia. The 220-bedded hospital is set up in a flourishing environment and offers excellent clinical care services from basic to advanced procedures. The hospital is well-set with cutting technology and modern facilities, housing expert medical professionals for providing personalized care and outstanding medical treatment to all the patients, domestic and international.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
- The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a tertiary care providing, teaching and referral medical facility situated in the sub-Saharan Africa. The private, not-for-profit hospital has been serving patients in East Africa and beyond for over sixty years.
- Dedicated towards providing access to quality healthcare to all those who need it, AKUH offers advanced technology set-up for diagnosis, treatment and management of a variety of diseases across multiple specialities.
- It is the first hospital in East Africa and one of the total six hospitals in Africa to have the most coveted JCI accreditation, one of the highest marks of excellence for hospitals.
- The Aga Khan Univerity Hospital maintains a high standard for patient care services and provides extensive medical education to young doctors in East Africa. The hospital is known for its committed medical and administrative staff, who work together closely to provide an compassionate and caring environment to the patients and their families.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest facilities and cutting-edge technologies which sets AKUH Nairobi apart as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the country and beyond.
- A team of medical professionals from multiple specialities work in synergy to provide the most effective treatment services to the patients with the highest standards of healthcare. This unique team-based approach to clinical care enables patients to benefit from the diverse expertise of the medical experts.
- As Aga Khan University’s Medical College is a teaching hospital in Kenya, the medical staff follows an evidence-based approach to treatment, supported by the extensive research conducted by qualified faculty members.
- AKUH Kenya is credited for performing the first heart valve replacement in the region using an advanced technique - trans-catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- The Aga Khan University Hospital is the first in the region to offer the Neurointerventional surgery, a less invasive procedure.
- The hospital has a vision to provide accessible, evidence-based, efficient care at an affordable cost to each and every patient. The work in research and education further supports their endeavours to improve the health of patients worldwide.
Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital is a 200 bedded state-of-the-art medical facility. The hospital is a part of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG), one of the largest private healthcare providers in the Saudi Arabia. The hospital is a multi-disciplinary health centre offering a wide range of medical services and world-class facilities in combination with international standard of quality and clinical excellence. Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital ensures that all the patients, domestic and international, receive utmost care and reliable medical treatment. The hospital is equipped with the latest medical equipment and technology for diagnostics, therapeutic use, and critical care.
Medicana Konya Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care medical centres in Turkey that offers advanced health care services across multiple specialties. A nationally and internationally renowned hospital, Medicana Konya has a capacity of 201 beds including various intensive care units and observation (recovery) rooms. The hospital offers a complete range of services with all advanced medical facilities with an international standard of infrastructure and a comprehensive healthcare staff. With its high quality of clinical services and efficient patient care, the centre is popular amongst patients from different parts of the world, especially European countries.
Medicana Bursa Hospital is one of the premier hospitals of Turkey’s leading healthcare group, Medicana Hospitals, that brings quality medical care to the patients from Turkey and abroad. The hospital is built across 40,000 sq. meters and has a capacity of 300 beds including 100 intensive care beds and 200 single rooms for recovery and post-operative comfort. It works on patient-oriented approach to offer all kinds of medical services across multiple sub and super specialities in the field of medicine, including medical branches of organ transplantation, cardiac surgery, advanced cancer care, radiation oncology, weigh-loss surgery and many more.
Medicana Caml?ca is a JCI-accredited hospital that comes under the leading healthcare group in Turkey - Medicana Health Group. The hospital offers a wide range of services in all the major fields of medicine, including cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Organ Transplantation, Orthopaedics, IVF and Reproductive Health, Hand Surgery and Microsurgery, Chest Surgery (Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Clinic) along with Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Unit. The centre provides comprehensive treatment option with techniques such as BMT, Cyber knife, Pediatric and Adult Cardiovascular Surgery, Hemodialysis and many more.