Best Nobel Biocare Dental Implant Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 1 best Nobel Biocare Dental Implant hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Nobel Biocare Dental Implant
About Nobel Biocare Dental Implant
Nobel Biocare dental implants are extremely popular as they are high on functionality as well as aesthetic results. Nobel Biocare offers a comprehensive catalog of dental implants that can easily last over ten years. These dental implants are composed of grade 4 titanium with a TiUnite surface treatment. Apart from excellent quality and efficient production methods, Nobel Biocare dental implants offer high biocompatibility with the gums and surrounding tissue.Read More about Nobel Biocare Dental Implant →
- Pushpawati Singhania Hospital & Research Institute (PSRI) is one of the most reputed multi-specialty hospitals in New Delhi. The hospital is renowned nationally & internationally for its quality of care, warm hospitality, and excellent patient satisfaction records.
- The hospital boasts unfaltering infrastructure, advanced medical equipment, unparalleled healthcare facilities, and accreditations from renowned bodies, including NABH and NABL.
- The hospital also houses a team of experienced and skilled specialists with immense international exposure, complemented by a medical staff trained to put their best foot forward in all medical specialties.
- Since its inception in 1996, PSRI has been functioning as South East Asia\'s first and India\'s foremost institute providing advanced and comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for digestion-related diseases. It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading business houses in India, to establish a big name in the healthcare industry.
- Serving as a multi-specialty hospital and research institute, PSRI also provides research-based clinical data in nephrology, gastroenterology, and cardiology. Some commonly researched areas include Indications of Secondary Hyperparathyroidism with Chronic Kidney Disease (Nephrology Department) and studies on patients undergoing MRI (Cardiology Department).