Best Nobel Biocare Dental Implant Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Nobel Biocare Dental Implant hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Nobel Biocare Dental Implant
About Nobel Biocare Dental Implant
Nobel Biocare dental implants are extremely popular as they are high on functionality as well as aesthetic results. Nobel Biocare offers a comprehensive catalog of dental implants that can easily last over ten years. These dental implants are composed of grade 4 titanium with a TiUnite surface treatment. Apart from excellent quality and efficient production methods, Nobel Biocare dental implants offer high biocompatibility with the gums and surrounding tissue.Read More about Nobel Biocare Dental Implant →
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.