Best Nuclear Medicine Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Nuclear Medicine hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Nuclear Medicine
About Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with the use of radioactive substances in research, diagnosis, and treatment of various disorders. The most commonly used method is to treat disorders of the thyroid gland. The area of medicine is under extensive research and is showing up promising results for a lot of illnesses.Read More about Nuclear Medicine →
- Nuclear Medicine
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.