Best Oncology Hospitals and Cost in South Korea
Choose from 2 best Oncology hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Oncology
The term oncology is synonymous to cancer. The department of oncology deals with all cases of cancer and also includes research, study and finding new ways to treat cancer or to keep its spread under check. The doctor treating the cancer is called an oncologist. The procedures performed under oncology can be surgical, non-surgical or can be radiation based. Your doctor will decide the best treatment for you after conducting a thorough examination of your medical condition.
Average Oncology Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
Asan Medical Center is one of the largest and most preferred hospitals in South Korea by patients from all over the world. The gross floor area of the hospital spans 524,700m² and 2,715 beds. AMC has 11,680 outpatients, 2,427 inpatients and 256 emergency patients every day on average. Every year, 66,838 sophisticated surgeries are performed by the experts at the hospital. Asan Medical Center was established in 1989 and has achieved the reputation of world-class medical centre since then. It continues to grow and invest diligently in R&D and advanced clinical treatment.
- Samsung Medical Center, located in the heart of Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea, is a renowned healthcare facility known for its patient-centric approach and impeccable record of customer satisfaction.
- Since its inception in 1994, the JCI-accredited hospital has been deeply involved in research and medical innovation. The hospital is one of the most medically and technologically advanced healthcare centers in South Korea.
- The hospital has a strong team of approximately 1400 doctors, 2600 nurses, 200 researchers, 3700 pharmacists, and medical engineers dedicated solely to the care of the patients.
- It is a fully automated medical facility that promotes paperless work through the world\'s largest file transfer and file archiving systems like the PACS program and EMR software.
- The clinic boasts tie-ups with big names in the west, including Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Anderson Cancer Center, and Zedars Sinai Hospital.
- Extending its treatment and facilities to the world, the hospital introduced the International Healthcare Center (IHC) in 1995 that caters to all the needs and requirements of patients arriving from other countries.
- The hospital offers a comprehensive range of advanced medical treatments in Oncology, Transplantology, Neurosurgery, and Cardiovascular surgery.