Best Oncology Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 4 best Oncology hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Oncology
The term oncology is synonymous to cancer. The department of oncology deals with all cases of cancer and also includes research, study and finding new ways to treat cancer or to keep its spread under check. The doctor treating the cancer is called an oncologist. The procedures performed under oncology can be surgical, non-surgical or can be radiation based. Your doctor will decide the best treatment for you after conducting a thorough examination of your medical condition.
Average Oncology Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
Bumrungrad International Hospital, the forerunner healthcare service provider in Thailand, are highly renowned for their hospitality and excellent clinical care in the whole Asia Pacific. The distinguished multispecialty hospital was founded in 1980 and has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1989. It is one of the biggest privately owned hospitals in Southeast Asia.
The 580 bedded hospital is an international standard medical facility equipped with cutting-edge technology and world-class infrastructure. The outstanding team of doctors at Bumrungrad are committed in their goal to deliver expert medical care across all 70 sub-specialties.
The globally recognized specialists ensures that all patients receive the best of medical treatments and standard clinical care. Bumrungrad Hospital is an internationally accredited and highly awarded hospital which treats over 1.1 million patients every year with 520,000 being the international patients coming from over 190 different countries. The hospital has remarkable medical facilities with well-established outpatient, inpatient, and emergency as well as critical care service.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.