Best Ophthalmology Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 5 best Ophthalmology hospitals in Thailand
Top Hospitals For Ophthalmology
Ophthalmology is a specialty dealing with disorders related to the human eyes and its various parts including cornea, lens and many others. The specialty helps in treating and curing various medical conditions related to eyes and to restore their normal functioning. Procedures can be surgical, non-surgical and may be less invasive as well. The doctor treating these disorders is called an ophthalmologist.
- Eye Medicine
Bumrungrad International Hospital, the forerunner healthcare service provider in Thailand, are highly renowned for their hospitality and excellent clinical care in the whole Asia Pacific. The distinguished multispecialty hospital was founded in 1980 and has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand since 1989. It is one of the biggest privately owned hospitals in Southeast Asia.
The 580 bedded hospital is an international standard medical facility equipped with cutting-edge technology and world-class infrastructure. The outstanding team of doctors at Bumrungrad are committed in their goal to deliver expert medical care across all 70 sub-specialties.
The globally recognized specialists ensures that all patients receive the best of medical treatments and standard clinical care. Bumrungrad Hospital is an internationally accredited and highly awarded hospital which treats over 1.1 million patients every year with 520,000 being the international patients coming from over 190 different countries. The hospital has remarkable medical facilities with well-established outpatient, inpatient, and emergency as well as critical care service.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.