Best Optical Internal Urethrotomy Hospitals and Cost in New Delhi
Choose from 14 best Optical Internal Urethrotomy hospitals in New Delhi
Top Hospitals For Optical Internal Urethrotomy
About Optical Internal UrethrotomyOptical Internal Urethrotomy (OIU) is a procedure usually used to treat a condition known as urethral stricture in male patients. In this condition, the patient has difficulty with urination due to scarring/blockage of a passageway to the bladder. In this surgery, the patient is placed under general anesthesia, and the doctor will use surgical instruments to remove the excess tissue from the passageway.
Average Optical Internal Urethrotomy Cost
|Turkey||Starting from $2500|
Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic is a specialty clinic focusing on assessment and treatment of problems related to Men’s Health, including Urology Diseases like Prostate Cancer, Kidney Stones, Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction. It was established by Dr. Ashish Sabharwal in 2004 as Urology Centre of Excellence and affiliated with accredited multispecialty hospitals in Delhi. Dr. Sabharwal is considered a top-class Urologist and has attained Advanced Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Prostate Surgery from Jackson Health System, Florida (USA).
B L Kapoor Hospital is one of the largest and well reputed tertiary care healthcare facility located in New Delhi, the capital city of India. The multi-super speciality hospital has a top-notch infrastructure with 650 inpatient beds, 125 critical care beds and 17 dedicated operation theatres.
The hospital has a panel of highly qualified and skilled doctors with a variety of specializations. They are supported by a trained clinical and paramedical staff, who strive to provide uncompromised medical care to all the patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been accredited by national and international organizations including Joint Commission International (JCI) and National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). This certifies the hospital maintaining the highest quality of clinical care and stringent safety norms. The hospital has a well facilitated research centres and accredited clinical labs (NABL), ensuring accurate and definitive diagnostic practices.
It is considered to be one of the best facilities for cancer care in India, especially for treating Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer with laparoscopic surgery.
The critical care program at this hospital is one of the biggest in the region with 125 beds for various intensive care units for various sub speciality including Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Neurosciences, Neonatology, Paediatrics, and Organ Transplant.
The organ transplant centre at BLK is an advanced centre for different kinds of transplants including Liver and Renal Transplant. The centre has a dedicated ICU with HEPA filters and specialized instruments for patient care.
BLK has one of the biggest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in India and it is well known around the world for its excellent success rate.
- Awarded the Prestigious Gold Award at Hospital Management Asia (HMA), Bangkok (2013) and HMA Awards 2014.
Max Super Speciality Hospital at Saket is one of the topmost healthcare service provider in India. The multi super speciality hospital has a capacity of over 500 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies.
A team of highly trained professionals backed by remarkable experience work at Max Hospital to provide an effective care and the best clinical outcomes.
With over 35 Speciality units, this renowned hospital caters to many patient from different parts of India as well as abroad on an everyday basis.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket also has interoduces several speciality clinics to ensure complete and targeted medical treatment for particulars condition. These clinics include Women\'s Heart Clinic, Multiple Sclerosis (M.S.) Clinic, Headache Clinic, Geriatric Neurology Clinic, Movement Disorder Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Clinic.
The superspecialty hospital is well known for having the Asia\'s first and the world\'s third BrainSUITE technology. It is an advanced Neurosurgical operation theatre, which allows the medical team to use MRI during the surgery. This sophisticated technology can be used for various kinds of brain surgery.
Max Hospital group is also the first super speciality tertiary care centre that has the facility for advanced cardiac life support ambulances and air evacuation service.
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards.
- Awarded by the Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI)
- Awarded for its efforts on customer experience improvement & for patient safety at FICCI Healthcare Excellence Awards
- Express Healthcare Awards for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on \'Economics of Quality\' by Quality Council of India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a flagship hospital of India’s foremost healthcare groups, the Apollo Group. It is highly renowned multi-speciality facility that offer tertiary and quaternary care services to domestic and international patients.
The 695 bedded hospital is outfitted with the most modern technology for diagnostics as well as therapeutic purposes. A team of highly trained medical professionals work under all the 52 specialities at the hospital. They along with the nursing and administrative staff ensure world-class medical care is delivered to all the patients.
Indraprastha Apollo is an accredited hospital with international standard quality services for patient care and safety norms. The hospital uses its own system, called The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC), to maintain top standards for all kinds of treatment and procedures.
The Apollo Organ Transplant Program is one of the most successful programs in the country that has performed over 1627 transplants (410 Liver and 1210 Kidney), including 979 transplants (289 Liver and 690 Kidney) performed at the Transplant Program in Delhi. It is the first Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. They have successfully performed various kinds of liver transplant for different kinds of liver conditions.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has some world-reputed surgeons and specialists who are the pioneers of their specialities, especially in Cardiology and Neurology. They are fully committed in providing a comprehensive and holistic medical care to their patients.
The hospital has won many national and international accolades, and continues to be one of the top healthcare service providers in India.
It is the first Hospital in India to get international accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time.
- Apollo Hospitals bags Highly Commended Award At IMTJ Medicine Travels Awards 2015
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award 2014 Excellence in Adoption of Quality and Information Standards “Reducing ALOS using TKR Algorithm”
- Ranked the 6th best private hospital in India for Cardiology by the WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013
- Praxis Media Private Limited, NATIONAL QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
- Times critical care 2017 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo among 10 best in specialties
- Best Indian Hospital for Medical Travel and Best Organ Transplant centre at ASSOCHAM- Meditravel 2017, New Delhi on 21st February 2017
- FICCI Medical Value Travel Awards 2017 FOR BEST SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
- Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016 has ranked Indraprastha Apollo No. 1 in departments - Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in India
- The Week-Nielsen Best Hospitals Survey 2015 ranked Indraprastha Apollo the third Best Private Multi-specialty hospital in India
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, was awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital\'s environmental practices.
Venkateshwar Hospital is a world-class multi-super specialty healthcare facility, established in 2016, having a capacity of 325 beds and 100 ICU beds. The tertiary medical care institute has 34 specialties and 10 modular Operation Theatres equipped with modern patient care monitoring systems. Venkateshwar Hospital aims to achieve global level of clinical excellence and is supported by highly skilled and internally reputed doctors in its endeavors.
Madhukar Rainbow Children\'s Hospital, Delhi, is a renowned and highly acclaimed super-specialty hospital offering tertiary care for children, women and expecting mothers.
The 150-bedded medical facility is one-of-its kind with focus on advance perinatal care and provides clinical care for specialties including Paediatric Surgery, Paediatric Urology, Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Neurology, Paediatric Hemato-oncology, Paediatric Gastrointesterology and Hepatology, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Paediatric ENT and many more.
The hospital is built with top-notch infrastructure based on international standards and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technologies to offer latest medical services in the each field.
- No.1 Pediatric (Single specialty) and one of the top 3 OBGYN Hospitals in India by Times Health - All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2017.
- Received World Health & Wellness Congress & Awards for The Best Single Specialty Hospital in 2017
- Hold Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of prematurely born people on the World Prematurity Day in 2016.
- Best Children\'s Hospital in India award by CNBC TV 18 and ICICI Lombard in 2010 and 2014
- Received Asia Healthcare Excellence Award for Best Children\'s Hospital given by CMO Axis 2015 and 2016
- Received Award for Best hospital in Pediatric and Gynecology - VIJAYAVANI Healthcare Achievers & Leaders Award, 2016
- Recognized as Best Pediatric Hospital (Best Single Specialty Healthcare Company Category) by VCCircle in 2015 & 2016
- The Week & Hansa Award for - Among the top 6 Children\'s Hospitals in India in 2010, 2015 & 2016.
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh is a super-speciality hospital that offers a wide range of services across multiple specialities. The hospital provides world-class clinical services and facilities with the latest medical technologies and sophisticated surgical instruments. Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh is a part of India’s leading healthcare service providers, Fortis Healthcare Group and delivers high quality medical care to patients from various countries. The skilled team of doctors, nurses, technicians along with management professionals at this hospital ensure that all the patients receive first-class treatment. The hospital is recognized and awarded by several organizations for its standard of care, infrastructure, hygiene, safety and
- First hospital in India to register for Green Building Rating System
- Amongst the first hospitals in India to receive a 3-Star rating from the Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- Ranked No. 5 in Delhi’s Best Private Hospitals list by The Week Magazine Survey, 2019
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) recognized the hospital\'s excellence in branding, marketing & image building with the FICCI HEAL 2014 award.
Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care providing hospital in South West Delhi. The hospital provides a comprehensive range of services to patients, not only from India but over 30 countries around the world.
The 230 bedded super speciality facility comprises 15 Dialysis and 70 Critical care beds that offers treatment to the most complex cases. Aakash Healthcare has a high-tech infrastructure, the latest medical technology, and a team of highly trained medical professionals.
As a leading tertiary care hospital, Aakash Healthcare Super Specialty Hospital is reputed for its clinical excellence in the field of Orthopaedic and Joint replacement surgery. There are several other ‘Centers of Excellence’ including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Mother& Child, General & Minimal Access Surgery, Neurology & Neuro Surgery, Ophthalmology & Refractive Error Surgery and Renal Sciences. The cutting edge infrastructure of the hospital includes Robot assisted surgeries and minimally invasive procedures along with a meticulously framed transplant program.
A team of experienced specialists in various branches complement the high standard and compassionate care that every patient receives at Aakash Healthacre.
The hospital is supported by a 24x7 Trauma & Emergency Center, blood bank, and advanced Neonatal and Paediatric ICU rooms. The major specialities are also backed by a post-operative comprehensive and rehabilitation facility.
Aakash Healthcare ensure patients as well as their family members receive outstanding hospitality services with personalized and patient-centric approach. The hospital has acquired the most modern technologies, smart digital systems, Hospital Information Systems to provide hassle-free administration and convenience of patients.
SCI (Surgical Centre of India ) International Hospital is a multispecialty hospital with state of art infrastructure, latest technology and a dedicated team of experts and support staff. This renowned hospital has a capacity of 80 beds with high-tech maternity Operation Theaters, 10 bedded well equipped Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and 15 bedded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The hospital offers a wide variety of beds and room, such as sharing, Single Private, Executive, Super Deluxe and Twin Room Suite, suiting to the need and requirements of the multitude of patients.
Best Optical Internal Urethrotomy Doctors
Dr. Aditya Pradhan
Dr. Yajvender Pratap Singh Rana
Dr. Anant Kumar
Chairman - Urology & Kidney Transplant
Dr. Gagan Gautam
Head of department
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal
Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon
Recommended hospitals for you
4.25 average based on 65 reviews.